• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          well lets see first it could just be me but I see what appears to be a couple musical instraments which make me wonder does he play? I can't help but wonder what books those are and what he reads in his downtime not to mention that someone that hates doing nothing it seems odd for him to read so it has to be interesting if it keeps his attention. Is the red on that skin Satedan writing or just a design. Does he really make his bed in the morning or does he just sleep on top of the furs. Is that all fur or is there an actually mattress? The painting that celebrates a Satedan victory does he keep it for the art work it's self or was that an important battle in Satedan history? How did he make his sowrd did he have the blade and then used the wraith arm and jaw to be able to hold it or did he make the blade after getting the arm and jaw? I love that he took so much from his home world I always think that the reason he did that was to bring important things from his old home to his new home and make a ver impersonal, cold room into something warm and homey. He doesn't meditate (unless Telya got him to see it's benifts ) so why would he light the candles?

I know it is confussing but it is late and I am having problems getting the thought from my head to my fingers and the comp the thoughts can be different too from time to time depending on my mood (I am in a contepmlative mood right now can you tell)
          Because candles are romantic? Aromatherapy? Who knows?
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

well lets see first it could just be me but I see what appears to be a couple musical instraments which make me wonder does he play? I can't help but wonder what books those are and what he reads in his downtime not to mention that someone that hates doing nothing it seems odd for him to read so it has to be interesting if it keeps his attention. Is the red on that skin Satedan writing or just a design. Does he really make his bed in the morning or does he just sleep on top of the furs. Is that all fur or is there an actually mattress? The painting that celebrates a Satedan victory does he keep it for the art work it's self or was that an important battle in Satedan history? How did he make his sowrd did he have the blade and then used the wraith arm and jaw to be able to hold it or did he make the blade after getting the arm and jaw? I love that he took so much from his home world I always think that the reason he did that was to bring important things from his old home to his new home and make a ver impersonal, cold room into something warm and homey. He doesn't meditate (unless Telya got him to see it's benifts ) so why would he light the candles?

I know it is confussing but it is late and I am having problems getting the thought from my head to my fingers and the comp the thoughts can be different too from time to time depending on my mood (I am in a contepmlative mood right now can you tell)
            In Sateda it showed him sleeping in a bed, so he must be used to sleeping in them. Also beds are kinda hard to move, even for him.

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
            I think those are very interesting!! It shows such a great side of Ronon....one we very rarely got to see. We did see glimpses of it, and then S5 they turned him back into a bumbling cave man. TPTB suck. They could have done *so* much with Ronon...just look at his room! A lot of time, thought and effort went into it.....and they never explored it. What a shame...and what a waste. But I guess that is what fanfic is for, right?
            Fanfic is the answer. Or a *really* nice Ronon centric 2 hour long eppy.
            Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
            Huh? I don't get it. Why?
            I was this *holds fingers about an inch apart* close to killing my brother who lost his glasses and demanded that I help find them.
            Last edited by AlbinoMonkeyC; 29 June 2009, 01:13 PM.
            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Because candles are romantic? Aromatherapy? Who knows?
              that is true I will go for the Romantic thing

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
              In Sateda it showed him sleeping in a bed, so he must be used to sleeping in them. Also beds are kinda hard to move, even for him.

Fanfic is the answer. Or a *really* nice Ronon centric 2 hour long eppy.
              Well my thing about sleeping under covers or on them is more a question of after 7 years on the run he didn't have an actually bed so I am wondering, if as a way to be more ready in case of emergency, he sleeps on top that way he wont have to worry about potentally getting tangled in the blankets.
              sigpic

Comment

Well my thing about sleeping under covers or on them is more a question of after 7 years on the run he didn't have an actually bed so I am wondering, if as a way to be more ready in case of emergency, he sleeps on top that way he wont have to worry about potentally getting tangled in the blankets.
                Yeah, but don't you'd think that he'd have aquired something to keep the rain off him and keep warm on cold planets? It can get a little nippy out there.

Comment

Hi Playground!!

I seem to have missed about 7 pgs and don't have time to read now. Hope everyone's OK and I've not missed anything too important!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                    Hi Playground!!

I seem to have missed about 7 pgs and don't have time to read now. Hope everyone's OK and I've not missed anything too important!!
                    *tacklehugs*
                    We're fine. I think.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      Yeah, but don't you'd think that he'd have aquired something to keep the rain off him and keep warm on cold planets? It can get a little nippy out there.
                      That is true but he didn't seem to have much when they found him. COurse he could have a pack that he wasn't carrying with him.
                      sigpic

Comment

That is true but he didn't seem to have much when they found him. COurse he could have a pack that he wasn't carrying with him.
                        Yup. If you remember in Runner, he had utinsels (spelling). I highly doubt he carried them on his person. Unless you're talking about his endless supply of knives, which he carries in places I don't dare immagine.

Comment

*waves from spot on the floor* I'm good. Dehydrated from the loverly pics but I'm good. *squishy hugs Queen* hehehe }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                            *waves from spot on the floor* I'm good. Dehydrated from the loverly pics but I'm good. *squishy hugs Queen* hehehe }:O
                            Hello Raven!!

Comment

*tackle hugs AMC* What's up sweetie? Are ya trying to blow up my brain by making me think about where Ronon has his knives hidden? hehehe }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                                *tackle hugs AMC* What's up sweetie? Are ya trying to blow up my brain by making me think about where Ronon has his knives hidden? hehehe }:O
                                Oof.
                                I've been having a Charmed marathon for the past couple of days. It may have affected my thinking/thunking ever so slightly.

Didn't mean to I swear!

Comment

Working...
                                X