• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    -Cool! Thanks, DG!
    Glad to help
    sigpic

Comment

*contended sigh* Lovely pic Michelle. More please...it'll help me battle this stupid "upper respiratory" infection I picked up. *fires Ronon's blaster at the germ thingies* Maybe I can borrow the dreaded spider wig of doom...it'll keep my head warm. hehe }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
        I don't think I can post any more pics. Mine are probably too big and I am NOT going to downsize literally thousands of pictures. 100k is about the size of an avatar. There's not much point in that, is there?
        an avatar? you must have some exceedingly high res graphics.
        my avatar, which is 80x80 is less than 20K

and you can have larger pics within the 100K limit, just knock the resolution down
        Including these lines, Sky, isn't your sig higher than 200 pixels? Or can it be high as long as it's not wide?

Emerald City
        Stargate Compendium
        Where in the World is George Hammond?
        the lower graphic is 100 pixels tall, add the text space and it's right close to 200 pixels

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        OT

huhm, Honestly I have some doubts about the size of my sigs, since I only know how to check the size of the pics. To text/links size I am oblivious. If anyone can help me with that, thanks.
        right click on it and check its properties

it'll give you the size on anything. the only issue we have here is the rotating sig sites, you hae to go to the source pic to check its size

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        I think we have to understand that the pic spamming takes a toll (sp?) on the server but we should keep in mind that if it was the pics what first attracted me, it was the posters who made me stay. Posters are important in a thread, and if everyone panics and leaves...what's the fun in posting?

Besides, it is only fitting that Ronon's fans are slightly on the rebelious side, with all due respect to the mods.
        pic spam is fun. and we're not wanting to eliminate it....but think about it, you get 20 posts, in each post are 10 pics that are 100K each, that's 20 MEGS to download

there's software programs out that are smaller

Just use some moderation is all.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          Cool I have the american versions and can have it dubbed, literal translation sub titles or the direct english eniglish sub titles
          Nice.
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

My worry was that line And it certainly should not be larger than your average post.
            so if I only have one little thing to say, my sig will be bigger than my post. are they going to force us to say more in our posts? that is what I am wondering
            me too and I hope not. but we can always tack on a Ronon pic if we have too

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
            Please, let's not start the fussing again - the rules have been around for a long time, Sky's post was just a reminder of them.

And with these smiles, my lovely ladies of the Playground, I leave you for a week. Off for a short vacation with the family. see you all next Friday! *big huggles*
            I certainly hope it was a 'reminder' and that no one has done anything wrong in here lately.

Bye Lah!! Have a great time!

sigpic

Comment

Lovely pic!

Comment

yes the way I know how is to click on the thumbnail image and when it pops up on the left had side there is a thing img info click that it tells you the pixel size and the kB size it will look like this

File Name: NML22.jpg (rename) .jpgok cancel

File Size: 41 kb - 650 x 487

Resolution: 650 x 487
                How the heck did you know how to do that? I've been perusing the PB menus till my eyes crossed and I couldn't find where it said how many k! Thanks for the info.... it's gonna be a pain checking each pic but I guess it's worth it to thunk

Comment

Comment

That accursed wig. KILL THE SPIDER!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by albinomonkeyc View Post
                        that accursed wig. Kill the spider!!!

rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm out. Must sleep! Have to be ready by 10:15 am!!

Night!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC
                            Intentional repost.

Is it just me, or does his clothing look slightly medieval?
                            Personally, I love his homespun clothes. They just work for me.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                              <snip>
                              I certainly hope it was a 'reminder' and that no one has done anything wrong in here lately.

<snip>
                              Don't worry hun it was definately just a reminder and not aimed at anyone in particular, I've been a naughty thunker and have thunked and whumped my way around lots of different threads recently.... they all have the exact same reminder

So let the thunking carry on
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

right click on it and check its properties

it'll give you the size on anything. the only issue we have here is the rotating sig sites, you hae to go to the source pic to check its size
                                Sadly, I only get the pic's info, not the text's or link's. Believe me, I tried. I can estimate it, somehow, I guess.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                pic spam is fun. and we're not wanting to eliminate it....but think about it, you get 20 posts, in each post are 10 pics that are 100K each, that's 20 MEGS to download

there's software programs out that are smaller

Just use some moderation is all.
                                Agreed. I thought of that. It all comes down to being reasonable...which sometimes is hard. Thanks, Sky.
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X