X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jj2p5r4

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      Thanks for the info and the offer, Doggy, I'll check those sites and if I can't find anything I'll get back to you.
      You're welcome sweetie. I'll try to think of some other sites. When I was first starting out to collect pics of him was just after Runner (like everyone else I was instantly hooked LOL) but a lot of the sites I used to get pics from have gone belly up (what's with the fish metaphors here???? LOL). I might even have some more like that on my PB.... hold on. **runs to look, will be right back**

Comment

Clickety...

sigpic

Comment

*waves* Hi Playground, just passing through, will play later!

sigpic

Comment

Oh *drools* Thanks Lah I kept thinking about asking you to make that but when I would I would be in the middle of something or not at the comp and I would forget
            sigpic

Comment

These are all I could find for now... they're thumbnails so clickie for biggie LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                Clickety...

Oh. My. If I was a bad guy that's the last thing I would want to see... but since I'm not a bad guy.... **howls like a wolf again**

Comment

Clickety...
                  OMG Lah!!! I would green you if I could!!!!! mental green

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  Oh *drools*
                  Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                  Oh. My. **howls like a wolf again**
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    Oh *drools* Thanks Lah I kept thinking about asking you to make that but when I would I would be in the middle of something or not at the comp and I would forget
                    Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                    Oh. My. If I was a bad guy that's the last thing I would want to see... but since I'm not a bad guy.... **howls like a wolf again**
                    Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                    OMG Lah!!! I would green you if I could!!!!! mental green

Glad you like gals I was capping today It's really small because it's really long... nearly 250 frames... the 500px wide version was 22mb so it was too big for PB. If anyone wants it though, let me know and I'll put it on megaupload
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

*waves*

Another fly by. Will be back for all the Runner stuff later

sigpic

Comment

Glad you like gals I was capping today It's really small because it's really long... nearly 250 frames... the 500px wide version was 22mb so it was too big for PB. If anyone wants it though, let me know and I'll put it on megaupload
                          It's a piece of art, Lah! I love how it runs veeeeeeeeeeeery slowly when it loads the first time, almost a frame-by-frame show. *le sigh* I guess you would find it threatening if you're a bad guy, but to me he just looks incredibly 'come hither' and 'I know what you want and I got what it takes'.

Wanted so much to green you that I went and spread green to everybody I knew, but now GW says I've greened too much and won't let me do it anymore...

More Runner goodness. He looks just like a lost puppy here. Can I keep him? He followed me home!

sigpic
                          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Linky pweeeease!!!

It's a piece of art, Lah! I love how it runs veeeeeeeeeeeery slowly when it loads the first time, almost a frame-by-frame show. *le sigh* I guess you would find it threatening if you're a bad guy, but to me he just looks incredibly 'come hither' and 'I know what you want and I got what it takes'.
                            Me wanna see!! *waits patiently for a link

Wanted so much to green you that I went and spread green to everybody I knew, but now GW says I've greened too much and won't let me do it anymore...
                            It's doing that a lot now

More Runner goodness. He looks just like a lost puppy here. Can I keep him? He followed me home!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...11_ronan1c.jpg
                            I don't think I've seen that one before!! It's puuuurdy!!!

sigpic

Comment

Comment

^^ Yum, yum, yuuuum

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X