X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*drops in*
    Hello Playground!!!

I hope everyone is doing fine

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
    Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      That's a real perk for sure!
      Sorry to hear that! Still your boyfriend's father?
      Noup. Something else
      I'm with my boyfriend for almost 6 years now, and I really love him, but this last week I've been really attracted to this guy that I work with. He is really cute and charming and I really like him and I can't get him out of my head. I hope thing this will pass soon

EDIT - Hey puts

Comment

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
        Noup. Something else
        I'm with my boyfriend for almost 6 years now, and I really love him, but this last week I've been really attracted to this guy that I work with. He is really cute and charming and I really like him and I can't get him out of my head. I hope thing this will pass soon
        Oh noes! Seems like a horrible situation to be in!

EDIT - Hey puts
        Hiya!!
        My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Noup. Something else

EDIT - Hey puts
          Oops, that must be confusing for you. Hope you figure out what you want soon!

Of course there's no question what all of us here really want...

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
            Oh noes! Seems like a horrible situation to be in!
            Actually no. I really like to be challenged like this from time to time, to see if my character holds up

Oops, that must be confusing for you. Hope you figure out what you want soon!
            Of course there's no question what all of us here really want...

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...ie/Frisky8.jpg
            star

Comment

Actually no. I really like to be challenged like this from time to time, to see if my character holds up
              Oh well then! Enjoy! And stay strong!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh well then! Enjoy! And stay strong!
                  http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...m1969/fd78.jpg
                  Thanks puts

Comment

*drops out again*
                    *waves bye to everyone*

Comment

*drops out again*
                      *waves bye to everyone*

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...a/ronon2-7.jpg
                      Bye puts! Catch you next time! Looks as if Milka isn't happy about you leaving...

sigpic

Comment

okay I go away for a little while and look I missed Puts and poor Aqua I hope you can come out from this stronger
                        sigpic

Comment

Well I have to go too
                          This work thing is killing me but at least a have something to look forward now

Comment

Well I have to go too
                            This work thing is killing me but at least a have something to look forward now
                            Night, aqua! I'm gonna go as well. But I'll leave you with two of my faves.

Best butt shot ever...

... and whump plus fingers. *le sigh*

Good night everyone!

sigpic

Comment

Night Aqua Night Star
                              sigpic

Comment

Hell yeah!

I'm off too. Have a good night everyone who's still around

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X