Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very lovely, stars!!!
    My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
    Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Bye Aqua, have a great time *waves*

Thank you soooo much for the yummies

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      *gasps* Thanks for the warning - this scene in this size is just... phew!
      Hehe, I thought it warranted the warning. And so do these... also spoilered for size!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      LOL, I just watched Duet with my daughter and her friend. That scene is so amazing. We're on Tao of Rodney now. So off to watch and then to bed. See you all tomorrow!
      Awww so many Ronon & Rodney moments in that one. Love it

Have a good night

Hehe, like you needed an excuse to post Outcast!

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
      Very lovely, stars!!!

sigpic

Comment

*waves at queen*

Like the pics

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm back again! *waves*

Similar pics in Shex (only more of them!), which is where I'm heading back to with this one you posted.... caption just fell out of my brain

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk197/guhleen/jason%20momoa/ronon36-1.jpg
                Oh wow, that's gorgeous

He looks do darn hug and kissable!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  I'm back again! *waves*

Similar pics in Shex (only more of them!), which is where I'm heading back to with this one you posted.... caption just fell out of my brain
                  Nice! Can't wait for it

Oh wow, that's gorgeous

He looks do darn hug and kissable!!!
                  Doesn't he always?

Comment

Doesn't he always?
                    Well yes, but that pic... just sort of looks lost and happy and sad at the same time. He needs finding and taking care of!! And that bottom lip is slightly swollen... *whimpers*
                    Last edited by queen_hathor; 30 August 2008, 03:06 PM. Reason: typo

sigpic

Comment

Well yes, but that pic... just sort of looks lost and happy and sad at the same time. He needs finding and taking care of!! And that bottom lip is slightly swollen... *whimpers*

I see!

Comment

Not helping me have clean thoughts here!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Not helping me have clean thoughts here!!!!
                          Never said I'd want you to have clean thoughts!!!

Comment

Comment

Didn't anyone ever teach you that it's not nice to tease people?

1 more yummy then I'm off to bed I think

sigpic

Comment

Didn't anyone ever teach you that it's not nice to tease people?
                                *is innocent*....nope...*shifty eyes*

1 more yummy then I'm off to bed I think
                                Yummy!!

Comment

Working...
                                X