• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Hey Puts *waves*
    Hiya!

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    I have another week to go before orientation is done! I miss Europe...
    *huggles*
    Europe misses you too!

Originally posted by Salamas View Post

Spoiler:
    I do miss Europe. It's kinda different here. And it's weird being in a different timezone from you guys... *huggleclings* That's why I havent come around in here much... Makes me a bit sad...
    Oh honey, you know I am here at the weirdest times!!! Just poke me and I'll know you are there

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
    Helloooo. *sighs*

I just need some cheering up.
    And Ronon is always good for cheering me up.
    *waves*
    *pats you*
    Let's see what I can do about that

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
    Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

*sighs*

That feels much better.

*huggles*
        sigpic

Comment

Helloooo. *sighs*

I just need some cheering up.
          And Ronon is always good for cheering me up.
          Hey Luci, still feeling crap?

Whoa, great run!!!

Well just in case those didn't cheer Luci up, lets try these

Peekage!!!

sigpic

Comment

Again Queen...not still, again.

There're people who don't understand that my mother's birthday last monday made me really feeling sad and sick. Because she is dead.
            sigpic

Comment

There're people who don't understand that my mother's birthday last monday made me really feeling sad and sick. Because she is dead.
              Oh, that's so sad! *huggles Luci* Is it her first birthday since she died? The first ones are always the worst.

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Oh no, poor you

There's not really a lot to say that you've probably not heard already. Group hug is needed I think

sigpic

Comment

*sighs*

That feels much better.

*huggles*

Whoa, great run!!!
                  Thanks

Well just in case those didn't cheer Luci up, lets try these
                  Sweaty Ronon! Squeeeeeee!!

Ignore people's silly comments!!!!
                  My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

No. The third one. She died three years ago. But those days still hurt...especially christmas...cause my mother loved the christmas days a lot.

I don't need people who just think, there are more important or worse things, than the birthday of a dead person.
                    sigpic

Comment

There's not really a lot to say that you've probably not heard already. Group hug is needed I think
                      Yes, group hug

Comment

I don't need people who just think, there are more important or worse things, than the birthday of a dead person.
                        F*** those people!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                          F*** those people!!!!!
                          Precisely. Try not to let them get to you hun, they're not worth it.

sigpic

Comment

Ususally, I wouldn't care...but it's not easy...because it's one of my friends...rather WAS than IS...

*grouphuggles everyone*

I'm feeling better now.
                            sigpic

Comment

What queen said!!!

Comment

No. The third one. She died three years ago. But those days still hurt...especially christmas...cause my mother loved the christmas days a lot.

You know what? People who say such insensitive things must be incapable of deep feelings, they go through life as if packed in cotton wool, they can't appreciate many little things that make us happy. I think that's punishment enough.

I'll try to post some feel-good pictures from S5:

Spoiler:

sigpic
                                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Working...
                                X