Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    Thoes are bad fits Queen *hugs* get better
    They're not pleasant no, but I'll live lol. Thanks for the hug though, they're always appreciated

Originally posted by EvaB View Post
    oh, and here my favourite scene with Ronon It's hilarious when he pulls the last one from his hair
    That scene is great

Oooooh my... there's wonderful video from making of SGA... which is nice and all, but check out 1:40!!!
    Hehe wit wooooooo

sigpic

Comment

Carrying on the Duet gun p0rn run, frame by frame & double thunk, but let's keep the comments to the Shex thread!
      Some serious belly peekage in every pic *sigh*

sigpic

Comment

Yaaaaaay...
        Had to borrow your smiley... cos mine didn't cover it...
        sigpic
        ...thank God (or genes, whatever works for you) for hunks like JM, Alex O'Loughlin and Wentworth Miller... so there are hotties to drool over

Comment

Anyone else salivating yet?

sigpic

Comment

Yaaaaaay...
            Had to borrow your smiley... cos mine didn't cover it...
            Hehe, there are lots like that!! Saved them for these last 2 gun run pics

See his face in that last one... almost smug!!!

Oh no, wait ....

sigpic

Comment

Love the pics queen!!!!!
              My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
              Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

The last one is really cool... just a tiny smile on his face and it would be perfect...
                sigpic
                ...thank God (or genes, whatever works for you) for hunks like JM, Alex O'Loughlin and Wentworth Miller... so there are hotties to drool over

Comment

Hey, the mgm trailer for The Shrine is out! Not much Ronon in it, but the first scene... squeee! You can watch it here: http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=145&section=3

Will leave you know, got Orientation Day at school tomorrow, so I gotta be there early. Enjoy, and good night!

sigpic
                  Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                    Hey, the mgm trailer for The Shrine is out! Not much Ronon in it, but the first scene... squeee! You can watch it here: http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=145&section=3

Will leave you know, got Orientation Day at school tomorrow, so I gotta be there early. Enjoy, and good night!
                    Awesome!!!! Thank you!!! Can't wait for Saturday!!! *huggles*

See ya tomorrow!! Bye bye!! And good night to you too!
                    My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Chewie Christmas video... you've probably already seen this one, but its cool anyway
                      The song is horrible, btw...
                      sigpic

Comment

Still not done yet

I know I keep saying it but he's so tall. Mind you Rachel's a short arse, but look how long his legs are!!

And he's the only one to spar in socks!!

sigpic

Comment

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hFm_-8YfPV4... you've probably already seen this one, but its cool anyway
                          The song is horrible, btw...
                          Didn't know it! Thanks!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                          Still not done yet
                          I know I keep saying it but he's so tall. Mind you Rachel's a short arse, but look how long his legs are!!

And he's the only one to spar in socks!!
                          Great pics!!!!! His legs!!!!!!!!!! *drools*

No calling Rachel a short arse!! *pouts* I am WAY smaller than her!!! *pouts some more*

Comment

Why not in socks his costume has some heavy boots, that wouldn't go well on the mats, at all... and his legs are probably taller than me... ok, not really... but i would probably be in eye level with his armpits (or rather nipples, that sounds way better)... how tall is he anway?
                            sigpic

Comment

Why not in socks his costume has some heavy boots, that wouldn't go well on the mats, at all... and his legs are probably taller than me... ok, not really... but i would probably be in eye level with his armpits (or rather nipples, that sounds way better)... how tall is he anway?

I think he is something like 196 cm...

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post

I think he is something like 196 cm...
                                That's about 6' 5" (ish) in real money!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X