Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Oops, just noticed I had the wrong link. Fixed it, but here's the one with the hand on her shoulder that I meant to post again.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e..._4x02_4662.jpg

P.S. Good night, everybody! Although it's probably too late, anyway...
    The look on Teyla's face in the scene is just heartbreaking
    Give SGG a {{{{{hug}}}}} for me.
    sigpic

Comment

bumping jason to the top! nite everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
        bumping jason to the top! nite everyone!
        Sweet dreams Kali
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          A guy at my school said that: "The only constant change at an international school is change"

I've had my share moving away, and the best you can do is keep in touch and spend as much time together before they go. Build up more memories. And as tough as it feels without them, she will survive.
          Originally posted by Lahela View Post
          The look on Teyla's face in the scene is just heartbreaking
          Give SGG a {{{{{hug}}}}} for me.
          Thanks you guys, I'm sure she'll appreciate the support. And as for your suggestion, Sal, I had already decided we'll invite two of the girls (plus another friend) to visit us in Italy in July, so they get to spend a whole week together. Two go back to the UK, so that's rather far away, the other one's moving to Denmark. Good for them that there's such a thing as messenger...

But back on topic. Since we were talking about Ronon 'aaaw' moments, there's this one too, of course, from - I think it was - BAMSR. These, too, have to go in as thumbs, don't have the time to resize all my pics...

And this was too funny - "Don't look at me!" I must admit, I didn't get it the first time, I thought Ronon only meant he had not known either... *forehead slap*

And some more morning pretties - concerned face, smiley face and slouch.

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Double post, but who cares... THEY'RE HERE!!! The first stills from S5 Search and Rescue. You can check them out at http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55374, just click on the mgm pic links under the thumbs. (Lah, you may wanna stay away from the last one there...) There's only one of Ronon, though, and dammit, looks like he's managed to escape unscathed yet again, but still, double thunk yummy ahead!

Last edited by starg8fans; 30 May 2008, 12:01 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Double post, but who cares... THEY'RE HERE!!! The first stills from S5 Search and Rescue. You can check them out at http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55374, just click on the mgm pic links under the thumbs. (Lah, you may wanna stay away from the last one there...) There's only one of Ronon, though, and dammit, looks like he's managed to escape unscathed yet again, but still, double thunk yummy ahead!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...dRescue1st.jpg
              *Squeee* new piccies! Finally! *runs to look*
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura
              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Thanks you guys, I'm sure she'll appreciate the support. And as for your suggestion, Sal, I had already decided we'll invite two of the girls (plus another friend) to visit us in Italy in July, so they get to spend a whole week together. Two go back to the UK, so that's rather far away, the other one's moving to Denmark. Good for them that there's such a thing as messenger...

But back on topic. Since we were talking about Ronon 'aaaw' moments, there's this one too, of course, from - I think it was - BAMSR. These, too, have to go in as thumbs, don't have the time to resize all my pics...

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...s/th_Bild1.jpg

And this was too funny - "Don't look at me!" I must admit, I didn't get it the first time, I thought Ronon only meant he had not known either... *forehead slap*

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...s/th_Bild7.jpg

And some more morning pretties - concerned face, smiley face and slouch.
                ]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Season4Caps/th_Bild3.jpg
                http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...s/th_Bild4.jpg
                http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...th_Bild6-1.jpg
                Blah... I can't remember that Ronon/Teyla scene in BAMSR (does anyone ever pronounce that phoenetically? For me it comes out Bam Sir...)
                I need to go back and rewatch season 4, most of it has slipped from my memory thanks for the lovely stress of IB. *kicks IB*
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Blah... I can't remember that Ronon/Teyla scene in BAMSR (does anyone ever pronounce that phoenetically? For me it comes out Bam Sir...)
                  I need to go back and rewatch season 4, most of it has slipped from my memory thanks for the lovely stress of IB. *kicks IB*
                  Is it really that bad? My son's due in four years... But look on the bright side, not only is it over, but it get you to Vancouver!

Anyway, the mid-season three-parter this year still confuses me as well. Can never remember what happend in which ep. Except for the
                  Spoiler:
                  clones

in the first one. What was it called again...? Stupid Shakespearean names! Why can't they give them tags that give you a clue what they were about?

sigpic

Comment

Is it really that bad? My son's due in four years... But look on the bright side, not only is it over, but it get you to Vancouver!

Anyway, the mid-season three-parter this year still confuses me as well. Can never remember what happend in which ep. Except for the
                    Spoiler:
                    clones

in the first one. What was it called again...? Stupid Shakespearean names! Why can't they give them tags that give you a clue what they were about?
                    Well for someone as lazy as me it is bad. It's fine if you have good teachers and you pick subjects you like and not ones you think would be good for college. A guy did that and he worked like mad and didn't seem to enjoy all his classes.

What I remember from the mid season parter was this:

Spoiler:
                    A group of replicators had replicated the team in hopes of learning ascension from them, because rep-team wouldn't know they were replicators. But then they found out, because John and Ronon play rough. They find rep-Weir, group is locked up. Rep-Atlantis is bombed, rep-team escapes, finds a team from original Atlantis, gets message through.
                    Rep-team and original team (where Ronon wears short sleeves YAY) meet up, much tension. Replicators show up because they were idiots and their puddle jumper was still there and they'd stayed on the same planet. (how stupid can you be?! They should've had the brains to go to another planet to hide) Rep-team sacrifices themselves and original team runs away.

Oh and this includes somewhere that hilarious scene of Rep-McKay snoring in the PJ while rep-team is escaping.

And the first ep was This Mortal Coil
                    It didnt seem all to important to the over all plot of season 3 though... Just kinda off. Maybe I forgot something...
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

[URL]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Season%205%20Caps/SearchAndRescue1st.jpg[URL]
                      Thanks star! Double yummy indeed! I like the dreads, looks pretty good!
                      But like you said, he does look almost to nice and clean. Guess we just have to wait for BT
                      I'll take that warning as well

Spoiler:
                      I also have a 12 year old daughter and even though her class will break up before summer, none of her friends will move abroad, so hug to you're little one, its not easy...
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Well for someone as lazy as me it is bad. It's fine if you have good teachers and you pick subjects you like and not ones you think would be good for college. A guy did that and he worked like mad and didn't seem to enjoy all his classes.

What I remember from the mid season parter was this:

Spoiler:
                        A group of replicators had replicated the team in hopes of learning ascension from them, because rep-team wouldn't know they were replicators. But then they found out, because John and Ronon play rough. They find rep-Weir, group is locked up. Rep-Atlantis is bombed, rep-team escapes, finds a team from original Atlantis, gets message through.
                        Rep-team and original team (where Ronon wears short sleeves YAY) meet up, much tension. Replicators show up because they were idiots and their puddle jumper was still there and they'd stayed on the same planet. (how stupid can you be?! They should've had the brains to go to another planet to hide) Rep-team sacrifices themselves and original team runs away.

Oh and this includes somewhere that hilarious scene of Rep-McKay snoring in the PJ while rep-team is escaping.

And the first ep was This Mortal Coil
                        It didnt seem all to important to the over all plot of season 3 though... Just kinda off. Maybe I forgot something...
                        And you said you don't remember much of S4... The only reason I get these three eps somewhat straight is that we had a friend over a few weeks ago who was still catching up, so we watched those eps. And in general, I can keep them apart,
                        Spoiler:
                        This Mortal Coil is the one with the clones. Be All my Sins Remember'd is the one with the Wraith cloning lab, and Spoils of War is the one where Rodney creates Fran and they blow the Replicator World to kingdom come.

It's the little scenes in between (such as when Teyla reveals her pregnancy) that I can't place. I think somebody should make a list where those little vignettes are. Like the 'I'm leaving' one we just talked about, it was pure coincidence I found it at the beginning of Aurora. Or the 'watching a box' scene (I love that one!), that was The Long Goodbye. We didn't get too much of those this season, did we? It's a crying shame.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
                          Thanks star! Double yummy indeed! I like the dreads, looks pretty good!
                          But like you said, he does look almost to nice and clean. Guess we just have to wait for BT
                          I'll take that warning as well

Spoiler:
                          I also have a 12 year old daughter and even though her class will break up before summer, none of her friends will move abroad, so hug to you're little one, its not easy...
                          Yes, I'm holding out for BT, too! And that's right, I should include you in these warnings as well...

Spoiler:
                          Thanks for that! At first I didn't like it that at our school the classes are mixed through every school year, but it turned out to be a blessing. SGG got pulled from her circle and thrown into a completely new community this year, so she's made quite a few new friends which helps with the loss now. But I'm not looking forward to the last day of school...

sigpic

Comment

Made the Playground a present... a new wall... clicky!

sigpic

Comment

And you said you don't remember much of S4... The only reason I get these three eps somewhat straight is that we had a friend over a few weeks ago who was still catching up, so we watched those eps. And in general, I can keep them apart,
                              Spoiler:
                              This Mortal Coil is the one with the clones. Be All my Sins Remember'd is the one with the Wraith cloning lab, and Spoils of War is the one where Rodney creates Fran and they blow the Replicator World to kingdom come.

It's the little scenes in between (such as when Teyla reveals her pregnancy) that I can't place. I think somebody should make a list where those little vignettes are. Like the 'I'm leaving' one we just talked about, it was pure coincidence I found it at the beginning of Aurora. Or the 'watching a box' scene (I love that one!), that was The Long Goodbye. We didn't get too much of those this season, did we? It's a crying shame.
                              I remember random stuff, but

Spoiler:
                              This Mortal Coil and BAMSR are the two right after each other. Both of them have the clones. Right? Ack, now I'm confused. I remember that Spoils of War is the one with the wraith cloning lab!

Oh that is awesome! Love it Lah! Love love love it!
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

You are a genius, Lah! Wish I could blow this up to life size and really hang it on my wall..

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X