Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
    ((((Lah))))

Thanks for making me want to go meet Jason! I turned into some freakish fangirl! Just ask Neelan! I don't understand what happened. I am usually much much more calm and collected!
    It's Jason - he has that effect on women... I turned into a deer in headlights. Very embarassing having David Nykl ask if I was okay! LOL! Can't wait to finish catching up and hear all about it!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    No, it was actually posted here under the spoilers for Broken Ties. I looked it up:
    (Quote) The episode will also see a dramatic change in Ronon's appearance: the loss of his signature dreadlocks, which Ronon himself cuts in the course of his experience with the Wraith torturer.
    I think that rundown was based on what they wrote if they had decided to go that way, but I think the wig is a better solution
    sigpic

Comment

So what's the news? Have you all done moving or are you still packing?

Oh, and I got a welcome back present for you.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...Picture8-6.jpg
      Still unpacking and building furntire and buying things... I think I'll just call it my life's work

*slurp* Thankyou

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      LAH!!! *huggletacklesquishies*
      *huggles* Hello
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
        It's Jason - he has that effect on women... I turned into a deer in headlights. Very embarassing having David Nykl ask if I was okay! LOL! Can't wait to finish catching up and hear all about it!
        I'm sure that would happen to me as well...

I think that rundown was based on what they wrote if they had decided to go that way, but I think the wig is a better solution
        Amen to that! I was trying to be a big girl and live with the loss of the dreads, but inside there was somebody who kept screaming "nooooooooooooooo"... I know I'm totally shallow to feel so strongly about some outward appearance thing, but he's just so special with that hair.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

*huggles Lah* So glad to have you back. Sorry guys, I have to take part in a UBC information session online, so I might be slow. Sorry
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Still unpacking and building furntire and buying things... I think I'll just call it my life's work

*slurp* Thankyou

*huggles* Hello
            There's plenty more where this came from. I've been capping North Shore like crazy. I mean, we all know most of the scenes from Doggie, but I tried to find some slightly different angles.

No nipples, but as we say in Germany "A beautiful back can delight as well" Except that it rhymes in German...

sigpic

Comment

*whistles*

I'm weird. I know.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm sure that would happen to me as well...

Amen to that! I was trying to be a big girl and live with the loss of the dreads, but inside there was somebody who kept screaming "nooooooooooooooo"... I know I'm totally shallow to feel so strongly about some outward appearance thing, but he's just so special with that hair.
                Shallow is a good thing

*huggles Lah* So glad to have you back. Sorry guys, I have to take part in a UBC information session online, so I might be slow. Sorry
                I'm slow too... have to flip back 30-odd pages to catch up... and I think a celebratory "we got the phone connected" beer is being poured by my lovely hubby
                sigpic

Comment

Shallow is a good thing

I'm slow too... have to flip back 30-odd pages to catch up... and I think a celebratory "we got the phone connected" beer is being poured by my lovely hubby
                  You go and catch up, resp. drink up. My kids just got home and I'm gonna feed them. Thank for dropping in, it's good to know you're around again. *hugs*

Talk to you later!

(Just one more for good measure...)

LOL, I think I capped 20 shots from this scene alone....

sigpic

Comment

Shallow is a good thing

Did you get my email?
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

You go and catch up, resp. drink up. My kids just got home and I'm gonna feed them. Thank for dropping in, it's good to know you're around again. *hugs*

Talk to you later!

(Just one more for good measure...)

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...icture13-5.jpg

LOL, I think I capped 20 shots from this scene alone....
                      Mmmmm... nipple

Did you get my email?
                      Yup - thanks sweetie I'm going to read everything though, cos... well, it's either that or unpack more boxes and I'm a bit over that now
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome back, Lah!

You missed me making siggies...

Which I'm now stuck with cos of stupid Skiffy logo on Mikey's face... Bwahaha.

Only 30 pages to catch up with? Great, huh? I missed a few too, I always do, but I don't reread much.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                          Welcome back, Lah!

You missed me making siggies...

Which I'm now stuck with cos of stupid Skiffy logo on Mikey's face... Bwahaha.

Only 30 pages to catch up with? Great, huh? I missed a few too, I always do, but I don't reread much.
                          *huggles Spikey* Love the new siggies!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm... nipple

Yup - thanks sweetie I'm going to read everything though, cos... well, it's either that or unpack more boxes and I'm a bit over that now
                            Glad it got through. You'll read over everything? Good luck! Dont get lost!
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Glad it got through. You'll read over everything? Good luck! Dont get lost!
                              Two tabs - one catch up, one the last page
                              sigpic

Comment

Two tabs - one catch up, one the last page
                                You're a real Pro, Lah!

Okay, pizza is in the oven, I've got time till the buzzer goes off...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X