Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    Sorry to be drawing them out like this - I just have lots of RL things going on at the moment so I can't dedicate as much time to it as normal
    Those two batches will hold us over for a bit, you do whatcha gotta do... I'll actually get some school work done while I wait.

sigpic
    Sig by me!
    My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      The smile is in a whole different category of sexy. The smirk is like smouldering "you know you want me right here and right now"-sexy and the smiles just make his face light up in a beautiful way, that you just wanna take him to your room. It's hard to explain, but to me they're two whole different kind of sexy.
      Hi, this is SGG!
      Well, I think that this smirk and smile is like a before and after.
      Smirk: "We both know you want it."

And smile: "That was fun!"

Homework calls. I need to go now, although I would like to stay longer.
      Bye, bye!

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

not only dies Ronan look sweet when he smiles he looks sexier and that is enough to bring anyone to their knees
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Sorry to be drawing them out like this - I just have lots of RL things going on at the moment so I can't dedicate as much time to it as normal
          Are you kidding? I have trouble enough keeping a semblance of sanity with 100 pictures per day. Any more than that would be total thunk overload.

sigpic

Comment

From his new haircut looks like he can have some cornrows if he wants to keep it back. But most action actors have some hair to move for the sake of drama in an action scene, especially for the look of after the fight.
            O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

I gave in today and joined this thread. I'm a big thunker for John Shepherd, but I've grown to love Ronon too. Besides his obvious physical attraction, I love his attitude. I have a lot of pictures to catch up on. Thanks to everyone who posts them.
              http://www.susankelleyauthor.com
              The Greater Good
              The Lesser Evil
              http://www.newconceptspublishing.com/thegreatergood.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                From his new haircut looks like he can have some cornrows if he wants to keep it back. But most action actors have some hair to move for the sake of drama in an action scene, especially for the look of after the fight.
                Interesting idea. And they could make him extensions... Although, that wouldn't work with continuity if they have Ronon cut his hair in S5.

Originally posted by authorfan View Post
                I gave in today and joined this thread. I'm a big thunker for John Shepherd, but I've grown to love Ronon too. Besides his obvious physical attraction, I love his attitude. I have a lot of pictures to catch up on. Thanks to everyone who posts them.
                Welcome, Authorfan! Glad to have you. If you like Ronon pictures, you've come to the right place. (Help me out here please, Lah, where's that smiley???)

sigpic

Comment

Sorry Stars, it's in my other PB (I have rononcappper open while I add caps)

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  Hi, this is SGG!
                  Well, I think that this smirk and smile is like a before and after.
                  Smirk: "We both know you want it."
                  http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...friendmc42.jpg
                  And smile: "That was fun!"
                  http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...friendmc40.jpg
                  Homework calls. I need to go now, although I would like to stay longer.
                  Bye, bye!
                  *waves* Hi SGG Long time no see!!! Come and play more often

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                  Originally posted by authorfan View Post
                  Hi Tiger and authorfan - welcome to the playground!
                  sigpic

Comment

(Help me out here please, Lah, where's that smiley???)

Comment

Sorry Stars, it's in my other PB (I have rononcappper open while I add caps)
                      Do I dare to go to your LJ, Lah?
                      Last time my computer died of the HOTNESS!

Welcome Tiger and authorfan!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                        Thanks, love this one, too - and very appropriate at all times. But I was looking for the one with the placards 'This thread is nothing...'

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                          Do I dare to go to your LJ, Lah?
                          Last time my computer died of the HOTNESS!
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../theshirt2.jpg

Welcome Tiger and authorfan!
                          I'm uploading them in batches of 100... might be easier to load

Thanks, love this one, too - and very appropriate at all times. But I was looking for the one with the placards 'This thread is nothing...'
                          Here you go...

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Hivemind
                              sigpic

Comment

Hivemind

Comment

Working...
                                X