Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
    YEA!

i have finally finished the first chapter of my fanfic.
    No ronon in this, BUT THERE WILL BE
    An good ronon too, maybe smut *waggles eyebrows* *sees other people's stares* *stops the eyebrow thing*

anywho, here's a link
    Oooooh, very mysterious, I like it. Hope you get a chance to continue, while you're at the beach.

Beach sounds good to me. Why are we going back to the cold?

It's a very annoying thing called Real Life. It involves things like school and work, and dictates where we have to be most of the time. Trust me, if I had my way we'd be where you can run around like this all the time...

Have a great time, ebe!

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Just wanted to say I loved the show last night! Great scene with Ronon and Teyla!

It is the last weekend that my family will be here so I will be back to my regular thunking soon thank goodness!

Just one quick pic before I run . . .

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
        Just wanted to say I loved the show last night! Great scene with Ronon and Teyla!
        METOOMETOOMETOO!!!
        I tried telling people....
        Spoiler:
        Ronon's become a really great friend, especially to Tayla. That's why I just adore all those little moments between them. When they were packing up Weir's stuff in Lifeline and the "congratulations" moment last night. He's so damn sweet to his friends... but watch the frell out if he's your enemy.

I LOVE that last night's ep had both of those kinds of moments. Showcased almost every facet of Ronon Dex.

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post

It is the last weekend that my family will be here so I will be back to my regular thunking soon thank goodness!

Just one quick pic before I run . . .

Thankyou Shippy Pretty, pretty Jason
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
            METOOMETOOMETOO!!!
            I tried telling people....
            Spoiler:
            Ronon's become a really great friend, especially to Tayla. That's why I just adore all those little moments between them. When they were packing up Weir's stuff in Lifeline and the "congratulations" moment last night. He's so damn sweet to his friends... but watch the frell out if he's your enemy.

I LOVE that last night's ep had both of those kinds of moments. Showcased almost every facet of Ronon Dex.
            He is just so great at both sides. I can't wait to meet him in April!!!!! I loved the tag for last night's show too. That could be a really interesting side of that character also.

Sorry! Back to topic . . .

Yeah, you better! This is my thunk thread after all!

Comment

For the longest time, I've disliked Ronon. Yesterday's episode bumped him up several spots on my "favorite characters" list and I like him a lot now. It was a very touching scene between him and Teyla that made me go "awww."

Comment

Originally posted by Rine View Post
                For the longest time, I've disliked Ronon. Yesterday's episode bumped him up several spots on my "favorite characters" list and I like him a lot now. It was a very touching scene between him and Teyla that made me go "awww."

welcome Rine

*starts swearing at youtube in several languages (real or otherwise) for not posting the ep yet*

now i gotta run two weeks or *grits teeth* computer free beach awaits
                Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                Originally posted by ebethman
                Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                Originally posted by Bray
                *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Isn't he just the greatest friend to her? *sighs* Throughout season four so far, he's just really come around. It's really obvious how much he likes his teammates now. That he considers them family.

WELCOME to the Playground, Rine!

Comment

Welcome to the Playground Rine!

I haven't seen BAMSR yet! I need to! Tomorrow! With a big bag of popcorn!
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura
                    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                      Welcome to the Playground Rine!

I haven't seen BAMSR yet! I need to! Tomorrow! With a big bag of popcorn!
                      And then vote for it on GW's front page! It was AWESOME!!!
                      Humor... tenderness... action... BEAUTIFUL vis fx... and some surprises, too

Comment

you tube has one scean on it
                        Spoiler:
                        the big battle over asura to that big explosion

i must say that i wasn't the biggest fan of sesson 4 so far but

THAT WAS SO COOL

Spoiler:
                        Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                        *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

When I watched the first episode "Runner" with Dex in it, I thought he was going to become SGA's Teal'c, but now (especially in this season) there has been good character building to differ him from Teal'c.

And, well, he IS cuter than Teal'c.

Comment

When I watched the first episode "Runner" with Dex in it, I thought he was going to become SGA's Teal'c, but now (especially in this season) there has been good character building to differ him from Teal'c.

not exactly the word i would use, but to avoid sounding like a blubering idiot i won't give an example

Spoiler:
                            *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

Couldn't agree more with you, Rine, so welcome to the hot cuteness (or is it cute hotness?) that is Ronon Dex.

Just watched BAMSR, and I must say it totally blew me away. When Ronon said to Shep, "Don't look at me!" - I just cracked up.

Okay, here are the first caps. Far from High Res quality, but what the heck.

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                                Couldn't agree more with you, Rine, so welcome to the hot cuteness (or is it cute hotness?) that is Ronon Dex.

Just watched BAMSR, and I must say it totally blew me away. When Ronon said to Shep, "Don't look at me!" - I just cracked up.
                                Spoiler:

Okay, here are the first caps. Far from High Res quality, but what the heck.

So squishy!

Great! Thanks for nothin', Stars. It took me all night to get her to stop calling me that on Friday! Now I'm gonna have to start all over again.

Hush! I love the pix, Stars. Can't wait to get some high res versions, of course but they're great since they were FAST!
                                Cub: *grumbles*
                                *whispers* Besides, I like it when he "convinces" me to stop calling him Squishy

Comment

Working...
                                X