No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our school year is roughly the same (season-wise ) with the year starting in late summer, then we get three-day weekends off and on through the first three months, then two weeks off for winter, then the semester break just after that, then more random holidays, Easter break is now "Spring Break" and is usually one week for public schools, then we end at the very beginning of summer. Our "traditional" school year begins at the beginning of September and ends in mid-June, but our "year-round" school year ends a month later, 'cause those kids get two additional "breaks" during the year and one more week for winter break. At least, that's how it is in San Diego. Nothing's cohesive nationwide.

Neelan? What are you doing? This is a thunk thread, right? Shouldn't you be swooning or something?

*blushes* If you take me to bed, I'll thunk all you want, sexy.
    Cub: *pulls Neelan away from the computer* Let's go.
    Oh yeah! *waves* Later, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      *high fives Shippy* Yes!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ngeance030.jpg

Just great! He already has lots of thunkers! I can't afford to lose any of mine.

Relax, Cub. She's not gonna leave the Playground, just add the Furnace to her usual haunts. She can do that and still maintain her love of all things Dex... after all, I only adopted you after I'd been thunking in the Furnace for over a year! *blows kiss*
      *huggles Cub*
      Aw don't worry, you are my primary thunk and I would never ever give that up. Not even if you started to wear drag! Then I'd just crack up I might just be in the Furnace quietly it looks so busy in there. *clings to Cub* Scary...So many people...
      Neelan isn't it like 1am here? Go to bed!
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
        we start at the start of Feb, which is the third month of sumer, we have an easter break in autum, about two weeks. then semester break in winter, two weeks again; then september holidays three weeks, and then two months of summer holidays.

it vairies from school to school but is roughly the same.

In year twelve you finish about halfway through term 4 to start VCE (victorian cirtificat of education) exams and then retern on and off for the end of year program.
        My brain asploded... Then again I just woke up gimme a few hours to get all systems working.
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
          I thought all posts have to be PG?

Sleep em!

*Kissyfaces L*
          Oh they do, but we have this habit of blowing up the PG line with almost inappropiate comments.
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
            Our school year is roughly the same (season-wise ) with the year starting in late summer, then we get three-day weekends off and on through the first three months, then two weeks off for winter, then the semester break just after that, then more random holidays, Easter break is now "Spring Break" and is usually one week for public schools, then we end at the very beginning of summer. Our "traditional" school year begins at the beginning of September and ends in mid-June, but our "year-round" school year ends a month later, 'cause those kids get two additional "breaks" during the year and one more week for winter break. At least, that's how it is in San Diego. Nothing's cohesive nationwide.

[http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...unday0803a.jpg

Neelan? What are you doing? This is a thunk thread, right? Shouldn't you be swooning or something?

*blushes* If you take me to bed, I'll thunk all you want, sexy.
            Cub: *pulls Neelan away from the computer* Let's go.
            Oh yeah! *waves* Later, guys!

I call it the pay more, get less system.

I think you're right Cub, so let's completly blow the PG line

looky in the spoiler tags, if you dare teehee

Spoiler:
            now make sure about this, its hot stuff
            Spoiler:
            i really mean it, with a bit of imagination this is dangerous stuff
            Spoiler:
            Oh okay
            Spoiler:
            Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
            Originally posted by ebethman
            Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
            Originally posted by Bray
            *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
              Sorry for double-posting... but... there I was, quietly capping Millers Crossing when... well, can anyone come up with a caption for this that doesn't shatter the PG line into smithereens?!
              Seems my son has been thinking about this challenge all week. So here's his PG-line friendly caption:

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
              Oops, my fly's open - teehee, made you look!

Personally, I still prefer the one about the gun...

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

December 9

The Hive

Spoiler:

Sheppard: How many of those things have you got?
                Ronon: How many do you need?

or

Ronon: If it distracts you, clear your mind of it. If it fuels your anger, use it.

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  December 9

The Hive

Spoiler:
                  http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/2007%20Advent%20Calendar/9HowMany.jpg

Sheppard: How many of those things have you got?
                  Ronon: How many do you need?

or

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e.../9Distract.jpg

Ronon: If it distracts you, clear your mind of it. If it fuels your anger, use it.
                  Great picks for the scenes! I LOVE that first one! Ronon the Swiss Army Knife! I wonder if he has a bottle opener in there somewhere!
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
                    I call it the pay more, get less system.

I think you're right Cub, so let's completly blow the PG line

looky in the spoiler tags, if you dare teehee

Spoiler:
                    now make sure about this, its hot stuff
                    Spoiler:
                    i really mean it, with a bit of imagination this is dangerous stuff
                    Spoiler:
                    Oh okay
                    Spoiler:
                    whoa there sally! l most fell backwards off my chair with that one LOL!!!
                    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                      Oh they do, but we have this habit of blowing up the PG line with almost inappropiate comments.
                      In *that* case, *refers to a picture of like 10 pages back, aka yesterday or sth*, it can't have been much bigger than a tic tac...

L, help me with getting a siggy? A yummy pic of Michael, and then 'Hmm, this fandom has Space Vampires?' It would match my username a bit, too, with the Spikey in it?

(I might have seen that sentence on an icon on LJ already.)

This is a picture I like: http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...geance0773.jpg

(Sorry to take it out of someone's photo account, but it's the only place I know it's on.)

Any good?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

In *that* case, *refers to a picture of like 10 pages back, aka yesterday or sth*, it can't have been much bigger than a tic tac...
                        Aaand, they've repeated the pic on this page...

Comment

First of all, I have to get this off my chest:

(TMC spoilers)

Spoiler:
                          SQUUEEE!!!! Two Dexes! TWO! Being all glowery and mean! YEAH! Fight, Ronons, Fight! Each other! With big sticks! And get all sweaty and growly and mean... Gggggaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! *Bunny wipes chin and giggles uncontrollably*

Secondly:

Spoiler:
                          Awww... I love Rodney and Radek so much... They so cute!!! *huggles both of them*. Radek trying to comfort Rodney just made me make puppy eyes at the screen.

Thirdly:
                          Spoiler:
                          They're BOTH ALL DEX ALL THE TIME!!!!!! MEOW!! Go on: cross your arms some more, double Dexes and then... *Bunny slobbers all over the screen - yep, along with the jeans n' white shirt combo of last week, double Dex is going to stay with Bunny for a while now...*

Heheheheeee...
                          I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
                          Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

L, help me with getting a siggy? A yummy pic of Michael, and then 'Hmm, this fandom has Space Vampires?' It would match my username a bit, too, with the Spikey in it?

(I might have seen that sentence on an icon on LJ already.)

This is a picture I like: http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...geance0773.jpg

(Sorry to take it out of someone's photo account, but it's the only place I know it's on.)

Any good?
                            I wanna help, but I no know how to make a siggy. Mine were made for me. *squishies Bunny and Doggy* I have no skills at this whatsoever. You need stuff to make the sig, I dont have that stuff.
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
                              First of all, I have to get this off my chest:

(TMC spoilers)

Spoiler:
                              SQUUEEE!!!! Two Dexes! TWO! Being all glowery and mean! YEAH! Fight, Ronons, Fight! Each other! With big sticks! And get all sweaty and growly and mean... Gggggaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! *Bunny wipes chin and giggles uncontrollably*

Secondly:

Spoiler:
                              Awww... I love Rodney and Radek so much... They so cute!!! *huggles both of them*. Radek trying to comfort Rodney just made me make puppy eyes at the screen.

Thirdly:
                              Spoiler:
                              They're BOTH ALL DEX ALL THE TIME!!!!!! MEOW!! Go on: cross your arms some more, double Dexes and then... *Bunny slobbers all over the screen - yep, along with the jeans n' white shirt combo of last week, double Dex is going to stay with Bunny for a while now...*

Heheheheeee...
                              Spot on Bunny!

Spoiler:
                              Two Dexes! Please excuse me I'm in the gutter. Very very nasty thoughts here. I would love to see Dex take on himself, that would be awesome! They'd know each others moves and think alike, it would be epic. Not epic like Teal'c Vs Ronon epic, but epic in it's own way.

I was so happy to see Weir again! She is such an awesome character! I wonder what her second ep will be!

Lastly I found the bit at the end HILARIOUS! The screen goes black and you hear a few more beeps. Rodney: 'crap' AWESOME!
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                                I wanna help, but I no know how to make a siggy. Mine were made for me. *squishies Bunny and Doggy* I have no skills at this whatsoever. You need stuff to make the sig, I dont have that stuff.
                                I just meant 'do you somewhat like that idea or not'?

Got much hw?

Comment

Working...
                                X