Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Me, too. The whole scene could have been used for the quote - "I mean I'm leaving the table" LOL. I picked this one in the end because the WTF expression on Ronon's face is just SO adorable. I pretty much liked all the scenes with Ronon and Weir. I never went so far as shipping for them, but there was definitely chemistry between them. Oh, and in the M rated fanfics they were my favorite coupling.

I think it's these funny, quirky vignettes between characters that really add to the show. Like when they talk about 'watching a box' or the movie 'Alien'.
    I totally agree stars - they are the little moments that give depth to the characters, when they're not in "action" mode but just being people. I love how the writers continue the themes over time as well, like the numerous little and sometimes obscure Batman references - gives the whole thing continuity like it is happening on a human scale rather than a TV show scale
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
      I think we'd all love to see Ronon sing! LOL! me like that idea
      serenading to as all . . . . . . . . *drifts off to happy place*

Gabe do you think you could sing?

errrr . . . . . . . . maybe not.
      Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by ebethman
      Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
      Originally posted by Bray
      *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

*sniffs* Just off to collect a friend at the airport... a friend who doesn't thunk, doesn't watch SGA and *gasp* doesn't understand clones

Yeah, so I gotta spend all weekend in the basement.

I'll try to pop in over the weekend, but if I don't make it, have a good one everybody and see you all Monday night! *sniff*
        sigpic

Comment

December 7

Aurora

Spoiler:

Ronon: Neither one of them has even blinked yet.
          Weir: Well, it's not really a game of action.
          Ronon: I can see that.

or

Nice stalling...
          I love both those scenes! The look Ronon gives Teyla while saying "nice stalling" is one of the reasons I used to ship them-such chemistry. But then I think Jason could have chemistry with a wall, so that's not saying much. Edit: Which is not to say that I think Rachel doesn't have chemistry, not what I'm saying at all. I just think Jason could play the romantic interest of anyone and it would be believable.

Have fun with your friend Lahela!
          Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.
          LJ:mrsdrjackson

Comment

morning thunkers
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Have a happy Friday y'all!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.
              LJ:mrsdrjackson

Comment

Have a great friday!!!
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Black Hawk View Post
                  OMG Salamas - I about died at the pics of Aragorn. He and Ronon would so be BFFs. I always see the team as their own version of the Fellowship but I have trouble labeling who would be who. I think McKay would be Gimli and the hobbits combined... Teyla would be Frodo and Gandalf, perhaps... and I think Ronon would be Legolas and Sheppard would be Aragorn. Yet at the same time Ronon has Aragorn's tracking skills, but Ronon always seems to be the sentry and sharpshooter of the team. Okay, I'm getting way off topic, LOL. What does anyone else think?

Also, in shameless self-promotion, I have a new little video up that's a contest entry. I has a little bit about Jason Momoa in it. If you watch, I hope you enjoy!

My Stargate Story
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO21TEqMMbY

Wishing you much love, laughter, light, and inspiration!
                  I could so imagine Aragorn and Ronon tracking something together. Please someone write that! Or I might, I just need to rewatch the movies! Never read the books But I do not imagine Ronon as Legolas, Legolas was too clean. Ronon could be Aragorn so easy to have nasty thoughts about those two.

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                  And I thought Switzerland was full of rules! LOL!

I do indeed watch the Ronon scenes frame by frame when I'm capping - can't miss a shot like that! LOL!
                  And Holland is the land of chaos! I swear one time it snowed, I ordered pizza for dinner. 20 minutes later get a phone call: 'we're sorry due to the weather conditions we are not delivering' I look outside and cracked up! There was like 2cm of snow on the ground and it was snowing lightly! Oh and it was -10. To a finn that is the world's biggest joke! I walked to school in -25! -10 does not make the country stop!

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                  I don't know what it is about guys who are twice my age...he's just so...dirty...and mature...well...then again LOL!!
                  There is just something about them! So so so yummy! I'm a sucker for the scruffy look!

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
                  I have the same problem . . . . . . . . . . .

Quick question, what's the weirdest situation you've swooned over ronon in????
                  Inthemiddleofabiologytest...

December 7

Aurora

Spoiler:
                  http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/2007%20Advent%20Calendar/7Action.jpg

Ronon: Neither one of them has even blinked yet.
                  Weir: Well, it's not really a game of action.
                  Ronon: I can see that.

or

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e.../7Stalling.jpg

Nice stalling...
                  I LOVED those scenes! I swear when I graduate next summer I will have a freaking Atlantis marathon! Who wants to join me?

*sniffs* Just off to collect a friend at the airport... a friend who doesn't thunk, doesn't watch SGA and *gasp* doesn't understand clones

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...dy/annoyed.jpg

I'll try to pop in over the weekend, but if I don't make it, have a good one everybody and see you all Monday night! *sniff*
                  Well Speedy there is more than enough room in the guest house. If you can sneak out come on over and bring the rest!
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura
                  "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                  Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                    morning thunkers
                    morning and have a great day
                    sigpic

Comment

MasterJack: Attention, please. Pardon the intrusion. Next Friday, the 14th, we will be having a birthday party for Sal in the lounge, starting at 07:00PST. You are all invited to drop by. The link is in Addy's sig line.

Comment

Poor Lah, hope you get a chance to drop in. This thread is so active, you'll be swamped with thunking by Monday... * WHY am I saying this as if it were a bad thing??

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...dy/annoyed.jpg
                        If you like, you can sleep over with us, Speedy.

(Had to spoiler this for size. I downsized it in photobucket, but on preview it still looked enormous)
                        Spoiler:

But I'm not sharing my room with him. He may be in the way during the night if... you know.

Snap, that's very rude of you. But don't worry, if you don't want him I'll find a place for him.

You can't be suggesting that he'll stay with YOU??

Who knows?

He needs to learn that there is only ONE person here calling the shots, and that's me. I will NOT tolerate jealousy. Seems I didn't set enough boundaries until now .

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                          http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...wrAQOcap41.jpg
                          MasterJack: Attention, please. Pardon the intrusion. Next Friday, the 14th, we will be having a birthday party for Sal in the lounge, starting at 07:00PST. You are all invited to drop by. The link is in Addy's sig line.
                          Thanks for the invitation, MasterJack. Hope that party goes on for a while - if PST stands for PACIFIC time, it will start at 4 a.m. our time...

sigpic
                          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Thanks for the invitation, MasterJack. Hope that party goes on for a while - if PST stands for PACIFIC time, it will start at 4 a.m. our time...
                            Yes, that's Pacific Time. And it should go for a while. Sal gets out of school about a half hour before that and might be a little late to join us. Then it will go for as long as she stays up.

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                              I could so imagine Aragorn and Ronon tracking something together.
                              Hmm, Viggo...

But 'hmm, Mikey' is better.

And omg! They haven't got a Michael on the Smilies list! Shame on them!

*Third ever post on the GateWorld Forum*

Hey L ^_____^

Miss me?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Can someone just put up what PST it is at the moment so i can compare it to the post time, a date might be nesasary as well

dam this being on the other side of the world. . . .

I haven't actually been to the lounge yet, much fun to be had there????
                                Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                                Originally posted by ebethman
                                Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                                Originally posted by Bray
                                *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Working...
                                X