Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladyshae View Post
    If you cannot afford and attorney, one will be appointed to you........

Doesn't Nibbles have a big stick? *snicker*
    Wait, why am I being arrested?! Nibbles does have a big stick, but he's busy.

Ohhhh, she has her own cage!? Wow, maybe she could pay for your lawyer.
    I am talking about the playground cage, you know, the one Crunchie spent a whole lot of time in when he was just new.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...unchie58-1.jpg

Don't look at me like that, you had to learn somehow. And just look how sweet and precious you are now.
    Nah, I'll just borrow Bocce from her. He's good fun, Crunchie looks too slow for fun I'm looking for. *Ducks and run* Oh yeah *presses beaming button, beams Bocce in* Hiya Bocce *blows kiss*
    Bocce: No cage?
    Nope, unless you want it

Yes, and annoying.
    Poor thing
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Ugh, I have to go grocery shopping today.

Shae, I thought we agreed, no Sunday afternoon grocery shopping. The last time you were almost scarred for life.

Yes, but I must, and we will take the girls with us to run interferrance while you battle the big ones.

I hope that short one with the blue hair is there, I have been waiting for my chance at vengeance.

What the little old lady that hit you with her cane? Crunchie she's like 80 or something!

She'll get what's comin' to her.

Remember what my daughter told you about creating a scene.

What the short one doesn't know can't hurt her.

Maybe you should stay here and clone-sit. Try to get them out from under the bed.

Inside Voice -- My Rant Region

Comment

Ugh, I have to go grocery shopping today.

Shae, I thought we agreed, no Sunday afternoon grocery shopping. The last time you were almost scarred for life.

Yes, but I must, and we will take the girls with us to run interferrance while you battle the big ones.

]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n209/ladyshae_01/Clone%20Pics/Talking-Eating/Crunchie57-1.jpg
        I hope that short one with the blue hair is there, I have been waiting for my chance at vengeance.

What the little old lady that hit you with her cane? Crunchie she's like 80 or something!

She'll get what's comin' to her.

Remember what my daughter told you about creating a scene.

What the short one doesn't know can't hurt her.

Maybe you should stay here and clone-sit. Try to get them out from under the bed.
        The stores are open on sundays? Lucky! They aren't here, unless its the first sunday of the month. And even on weekdays they close insanely early. 6pm! 6 pm!!! INSANE!

Good luck with grocery shopping!
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I'm back

Nibbles and I had a nice mostly clothed snuggle, but I was worried about Speedy, he's been gone for hours, so Nibbles went to look for him

Shae, I needed a cage for Wolvie and Bocce because the mess was getting annoying... but I can't afford Sal's lawyer! I could send Aragorn, he's good at mediating
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            Wait, why am I being arrested?! Nibbles does have a big stick, but he's busy.
            Nibbles is always busy. tsk tsk, passing around your clone like candy.
            It'll only tire him out.

Nah, I'll just borrow Bocce from her. He's good fun, Crunchie looks too slow for fun I'm looking for. *Ducks and run*
            I like slow.

Did she just insult me? *growls and glares at Sal*

*nods*

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
              I'm back

Nibbles and I had a nice mostly clothed snuggle, but I was worried about Speedy, he's been gone for hours, so Nibbles went to look for him

Shae, I needed a cage for Wolvie and Bocce because the mess was getting annoying... but I can't afford Sal's lawyer! I could send Aragorn, he's good at mediating
              You have an Aragorn clone? *gasps and grins*

Bocce: No, you do not want him. He smells...

Well I wouldn't mind that, I have a working shower you know. *winks*

Nibbles: Heeey Bocce! Up for another round of poker?

Lah, what's the correct font colour for Bocce?
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Nibbles is always busy. tsk tsk, passing around your clone like candy.
                It'll only tire him out.

Nibbles: You underestimate me Shae, I have more than enough energy

I like slow.

Did she just insult me? *growls and glares at Sal*

*nods*
                Maybe I did, maybe I didnt *winks*
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

The stores are open on sundays? Lucky! They aren't here, unless its the first sunday of the month. And even on weekdays they close insanely early. 6pm! 6 pm!!! INSANE!

Good luck with grocery shopping!
                  Sheesh I would never get anything done if that were the case here.
                  My town is Hell on the weekends and to top it off it's the Christmas rush, which is why I try to get it done during the week. But I was not feeling up to it last week so I must endure the masses.

I'm back

Shae, I needed a cage for Wolvie and Bocce because the mess was getting annoying...
                  Hi Lahela!!!! *waves*

I can't afford Sal's lawyer!
                  I could send Aragorn, he's good at mediating
                  No idea who that is.

Comment

Guuuuuhhhh...

This is a Bunny's Nerves announcement:

Bunny would comment upon the arrival home of her clone, his recent conduct and welcome Crunchie back with open arms ('cos he's so cute!) if it wasn't for the Millers Crossing shots that Sal posted earlier - now her brain has been reduced to cream cheese and all she can go is sit there, grinning inanely, muttering 'I touched that!' under her breath over and over again...

Bunny's Nerves would like to also like to announce that normal service will resume as long as we keep the 'oh-my-god-he's-so-hot-it-actually-HURTS!' pics to a minimum for a little while...
                    I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
                    Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Lah, what's the correct font colour for Bocce?
                      The one you're using will do fine!

Hi Lahela!!!! *waves*

No idea who that is.
                      *waves* Hi Shae

Lord of The Rings... when he was scruffy (don't like combed hair...)
                      sigpic

Comment

Sheesh I would never get anything done if that were the case here.
                        My town is Hell on the weekends and to top it off it's the Christmas rush, which is why I try to get it done during the week. But I was not feeling up to it last week so I must endure the masses.
                        Ouch. It does suck here! Sometimes I dont get home before 6pm, and if I'm home alone, I'm stuck ordering pizza. Christmas rush is insane, I hate it, even though I'm good at crowd weaving

No idea who that is.
                        *dies*
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
                          Guuuuuhhhh...

Bunny would comment upon the arrival home of her clone, his recent conduct and welcome Crunchie back with open arms ('cos he's so cute!) if it wasn't for the Millers Crossing shots that Sal posted earlier - now her brain has been reduced to cream cheese and all she can go is sit there, grinning inanely, muttering 'I touched that!' under her breath over and over again...

Bunny's Nerves would like to also like to announce that normal service will resume as long as we keep the 'oh-my-god-he's-so-hot-it-actually-HURTS!' pics to a minimum for a little while...
                          *sings* We touched that, we touched that... *grins like an eeeeedjutt*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
                            Guuuuuhhhh...

Sorry Bunny! Didn't mean to cause harm!
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Nibbles/still1193247416.jpg
                              Nibbles: You underestimate me Shae, I have more than enough energy
                              I wouldn't know, you seem to have all that energy for everyone else and avoid me like the plague. *pouts*
                              *cough*cloneslut*cough*

LOL sorry, couldn't resist.

Maybe I did, maybe I didnt *winks*
                              Shae she's confusing me.

She has that effect on me sometimes too Crunchie.

Comment

The one you're using will do fine!

*waves* Hi Shae

Lord of The Rings... when he was scruffy (don't like combed hair...)
                                Okay goody! Lah, how come I havent met Aragorn? He doesnt need to be clone sat?

Bocce: He smells, you do not want to meet him. He is a lowly human

Oh sush! Or this 'lowly human' wont play with you tonight.

Bocce: *mumbles*
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X