No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NLCub: Psst! Hey, Sal! You around? Sorry Shep cut me off like that, but just think about next weekend, and you'll be okay. By the way, Nibbles said he was gonna wait in the Lounge until you came for him in the morning. He's on a proper futon now, and snoring soundly.

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      I didn't know if it was acceptable to mention other clones... I have quite a few A girl's gotta keep busy

I'll introduce you...

Spoiler:
      This is Ceejay

Helloooooo thunkers.

Bocce...

She calls me that because she finds it amusing.

Urnie...

That is just belittling!

and my offworld lovelies...

I am Ares, God of War!

Oh pull your head in Ares! At least Caesar was a real man!

And Wolverine could beat both your asses!

But Aragorn could outhink any one of you!

So... welcome to my world... it's kinda scary sometimes...
      My Auntie's friend met Hugh Jackman...she was at a dinner for the cast and crew (she's crew) of the new movie coming out called 'The Australian' & she was lining up to get her food and she turned around and he was standing behind her smiling at her LOL ooo ooo and she met David Wenham too...and Nicole Kidman...but she said Nicole was a bit high and mighty with all her entourage still...woulda liked to be a fly on the wall
      Oh and I has anyone seen 'The Fountain'? It looks good and I'm thinking of getting it out
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
        My Auntie's friend met Hugh Jackman...she was at a dinner for the cast and crew (she's crew) of the new movie coming out called 'The Australian' & she was lining up to get her food and she turned around and he was standing behind her smiling at her LOL ooo ooo and she met David Wenham too...and Nicole Kidman...but she said Nicole was a bit high and mighty with all her entourage still...woulda liked to be a fly on the wall
        Oh and I has anyone seen 'The Fountain'? It looks good and I'm thinking of getting it out
        Hey tel! How ya doin' hon?

I imagine Hugh and David to be real sweeties My sister's hairdresser was an extra in Moulin Rouge and said Nic is totally full of herself and can't sing to save her life! LOL!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          <snippage>
          edit: Phwoar! I just looked at the pictures again! And is it just me or does Jason's eye look really funny? It's like they didn't edit it properly. It looks slightly pinkish and like he's got bags. How did the image editors miss that?
          The photoshoppers are seriously letting the side down with their efforts this season! In the cast pic where they're all standing in front of the gate, did you notice Teyla has two left hands?!

Edit - they seem to have replaced it with a fixed version

Here are a couple of Ronon shots from the gallery which I'll spoiler...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Lahela; 22 September 2007, 01:02 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Mornin' mornin' mornin'! hOW IS EVERYONE?

Don't mind the spoilered bit - I'll get rid of it soon. I'm doing a DA feature, and my email is buggering around, so I have to save what I have done here so I can retrieve it on my other PC later

Spoiler:
            <b>Unknown Fantasy Art 3</b>

The purpose of this feature is raise awareness of some of the wonderful fantasy art that falls through the slats here on DA. It's inevitable - so many pieces are posted every day here that it is hard for everything to get noticed, and even the most deserving of pieces and deviants often get little to no attention whatsoever. Therefore, all the pieces featured here have less than 20 favourites upon posting; for me, getting 20 favourites is like that 'magic' number - I remember the first time one of my pieces hit 20 and how special it made me feel (and if I'm honest, I still get it even now!).

I fave everything I feature - hopefully you'll find something you like and leave a comment / fave for these deserving artists.

To start off this week's collection:

:thumb64673101: by :iconSirithiliel: A whole gallery of beautiful, traditionally drawn dragons and related beasties.

:thumb63617874: by :iconjameswolf: A small but amazing digital gallery.

:thumb56566131 by :iconKittencatty: Beautiful rich colours make this a very eyecatching piece.

:thumb56427396: by :iconEkuneshiel: I simply adore this deviant's unique style.

Feature 1 http://news.deviantart.com/article/33890/
            Feature 2 http://news.deviantart.com/article/34210/

<b>if you known someone who deserves to be featured, or wish to be featured yourself (I do prefer noted nominations of others over self nominations, I have to admit), note me or post up in my thumbshare thread located here: http://forum.deviantart.com/devart/thumbs/919460/?offset=25</b>

Thanks for looking; I really hope you found something to inspire you here

Right! Now that's done... Ooooooo, Lahela - nummies! Thank you!

Hehehehe, muscle vest... not as good as the corset waistcoat (new favourite!), but still niiiiiiiiiiiiiice... *drools*
            I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
            Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Hey tel! How ya doin' hon?

I imagine Hugh and David to be real sweeties My sister's hairdresser was an extra in Moulin Rouge and said Nic is totally full of herself and can't sing to save her life! LOL!
              aaa I c...so I gather her voice is digitally enhanced
              Yeah...you just watch interviews with Hugh and David & you can get how down to earth they are
              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post

Hehehehe, muscle vest... not as good as the corset waistcoat (new favourite!), but still niiiiiiiiiiiiiice... *drools*
                Morning

I'm seriously worried about your imagination Bunny! *tries to remove scary images of Ronon that Bunny has put into brain* LOL!
                sigpic

Comment

I envy your aunt's friend! Hugh Jackman is such an awesome actor! And in all his interviews he seems so kind and polite. I saw him on the Ellen DeGeneres show and he was just so sweet and sincere! He told some story about how he'd carried some lady's Grandmother to the front of the teather during a show of 'The Boy From Oz' (I think). And I'm sitting there going aaaaaaaawwwww!
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura
                  "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                  Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

The photoshoppers are seriously letting the side down with their efforts this season! In the cast pic where they're all standing in front of the gate, did you notice Teyla has two left hands?!

Edit - they seem to have replaced it with a fixed version

Here are a couple of Ronon shots from the gallery which I'll spoiler...

Spoiler:

I didn't notice that! xD But seriously the eye bothers me. It looks like he's got Pink Eye or something there. Didn't anyone check them before sending them out? *sighs*

YUMMIES!!!!

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post

Don't mind the spoilered bit - I'll get rid of it soon. I'm doing a DA feature, and my email is buggering around, so I have to save what I have done here so I can retrieve it on my other PC later

Spoiler:
                    <b>Unknown Fantasy Art 3</b>

The purpose of this feature is raise awareness of some of the wonderful fantasy art that falls through the slats here on DA. It's inevitable - so many pieces are posted every day here that it is hard for everything to get noticed, and even the most deserving of pieces and deviants often get little to no attention whatsoever. Therefore, all the pieces featured here have less than 20 favourites upon posting; for me, getting 20 favourites is like that 'magic' number - I remember the first time one of my pieces hit 20 and how special it made me feel (and if I'm honest, I still get it even now!).

I fave everything I feature - hopefully you'll find something you like and leave a comment / fave for these deserving artists.

To start off this week's collection:

:thumb64673101: by :iconSirithiliel: A whole gallery of beautiful, traditionally drawn dragons and related beasties.

:thumb63617874: by :iconjameswolf: A small but amazing digital gallery.

:thumb56566131 by :iconKittencatty: Beautiful rich colours make this a very eyecatching piece.

:thumb56427396: by :iconEkuneshiel: I simply adore this deviant's unique style.

Feature 1 http://news.deviantart.com/article/33890/
                    Feature 2 http://news.deviantart.com/article/34210/

<b>if you known someone who deserves to be featured, or wish to be featured yourself (I do prefer noted nominations of others over self nominations, I have to admit), note me or post up in my thumbshare thread located here: http://forum.deviantart.com/devart/thumbs/919460/?offset=25</b>

Thanks for looking; I really hope you found something to inspire you here

Right! Now that's done... Ooooooo, Lahela - nummies! Thank you!

Howdy Bunny! Don't tell me the corset waistcoat has replaced the original waistcoat?
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Whoa, did this place get bigger since we left?

**It's like the walls are farther apart. Was it the gremlins!? Pesky little buggers don't know enough to leave the playground!**

Crunchie screeches his battle cry and tears off after the furry fat one.

Crunchie!

Oh hell, it's been so long since he's chased a gremlin. Let him go.

Don't eat this one Crunchie! He looks like he'd be very high in saturated fat!
                      Last edited by ladyshae; 22 September 2007, 04:33 AM.

Inside Voice -- My Rant Region

Comment

I kinda always figured Nicole Kidman to be all cold and hoity toity (sp?)

I watched "The Fountain" I loved it! It's complicated though, you gots to pays lots of attentions to it!

(Which means no extra-talkative 11 year old girls constantly asking questions about life, love and the theory of relativity because she is bored and has a short attention span coupled with an overactive sense of curiosity, should be present during the viewing of the film.)

Comment

**(whispers) You can't hide forever, furry little ba$tard.**

Crunchie, we really have to get going now, we have to go shopping remember? The new clones need clothes and food and that demanding one said something about a new "tablet", I wonder if he wants ASA or Ibuprophen.

**Shhh, Shae, I've almost got him.**

Crunchie, I really don't want to leave them alone too long in the house. Please, you can hunt that one later.

Crunchie!!! I am so gonna leave you here!

Comment

**I almost got him, for being so fat, he's pretty fast!**

Oh well, you can get him next time, bring the Shep clone with you, I think he's getting cabin fever at home.
                            Meanwhile, we gotta get going. Say 'goodbye' Crunchie.

**Goodbye Crunchie, hehehe**

Oh, that's clever, I am gonna make you carry all the heavy stuff.

**And how is that different from any other shopping excursion?**

Well, keep up with the attitude and perhaps this time there won't be any Garfield comics in those bags!

**It's that McKay clone, he's a bad influence. He makes me all smart mouthy. I think he calls it "snarky".**

Uh huh, and you were perfectly pleasant before he arrived? Well you, my dear, had better have 'snarked' your last 'snark' for the day. By the way, has it ever occurred to you that you are always blaming other clones for your bad behavior? Let's go.

Logging off til later.

Comment

I only have time to post one pic today so I picked my favorite . . .

Comment

Awww I go shopping and I end up missing Shae! No fair!

I asked you if you were sure about shopping today.
                                See we went and you missed her. You should have listened to me.

Oh shut up you!

I'm sorry. Massage?

Oooh yes please!
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X