Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EricaShadows View Post
    What's "life"? I don't think I've ever known what having one of those means. It would be nice, but I don't think I'll be getting one of those anytime soon. At least my extra-cushiony KER-thunk pillows came in the mail today or else something may not have survived.

Elizabeth (EricaShadows)
    LOL!! You might try a seatbelt on your chair too!

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
    Ey Doggy...I didn't know you were into Baldur's gate?! Cool! I was thinking about getting that...but I don't know whether I'd like it or not..though it does look like something I might like
    Huh? What's Baldur's gate? Must be one of the others sweets, 'tain't me!

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
    Thursday Frankie

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...WFrankie10.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...WFrankie11.jpg

Doggy... about Dex being up for it... DUH... of course he is
    Whew! That's a relief! LOL!!! **sigh** **curses PG line**

Comment

S2 Aurora

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

S2 Aurora

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

S2 Aurora

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

S2 Aurora

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
              Where has everyone gone? It's deader than a hive ship after a Ronon rampage in here!

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...deadwraith.jpg
              Well I'm not here, because my best friend from Finland is visiting 'till next Thursday. So we're gonna be spending time together. Nibbles is sad again... Anyone wanna take him in for a while?
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura
              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                Huh? What's Baldur's gate? Must be one of the others sweets, 'tain't me!
                *bangs head on desk (several times)* Buuuunnnnnyyyyy!!! LOL! how on earth could I get you two mixed up LOL! *thwacks forehead with big novel book like monks out of Monty python*
                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                  *bangs head on desk (several times)* Buuuunnnnnyyyyy!!! LOL! how on earth could I get you two mixed up LOL! *thwacks forehead with big novel book like monks out of Monty python*
                  LOL!! Couldn't be the hivemind thing, or that we're very naughty or that I ate the PG line. Nah. Couldn't be any of those things. **likes Monty Python**

Comment

Warning! Mild Holy Grail References ahead! If you either haven't seen the movie (shame on you) or haven't seen it in a while (again, shame on you), do so as of immediately or, better yet, five minutes ago.

*The Knights who say Ni! The French vs the English! Come back here!* And that's all I can remember off the . . . wait a moment! *Run away! Run Away! The Killer Rabbit has arrived!* Sorry about that. Had yet another Monty Python Moment. Beware of long work days and not enough sleep. I'll return to semy-normality later. I'm enjoying my total insanity too much right now. *Gets ready to go shoot pool in a bit*

Elizabeth (EricaShadows)

Comment

Originally posted by EricaShadows View Post
                      Warning! Mild Holy Grail References ahead! If you either haven't seen the movie (shame on you) or haven't seen it in a while (again, shame on you), do so as of immediately or, better yet, five minutes ago.

*The Knights who say Ni! The French vs the English! Come back here!* And that's all I can remember off the . . . wait a moment! *Run away! Run Away! The Killer Rabbit has arrived!* Sorry about that. Had yet another Monty Python Moment. Beware of long work days and not enough sleep. I'll return to semy-normality later. I'm enjoying my total insanity too much right now. *Gets ready to go shoot pool in a bit*

Elizabeth (EricaShadows)
                      "I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries"
                      And my favourite...."It's just a flesh wound"
                      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                        LOL!! Couldn't be the hivemind thing, or that we're very naughty or that I ate the PG line. Nah. Couldn't be any of those things. **likes Monty Python**
                        You ate the PG line? ahhh do you destroyed it mmmwwwaaa haaa haa

Comment

just some pics...

S3 The Return Part 1

Spoiler:

Comment

S3 The Return Part 1

Spoiler:

Comment

S3 The Return Part 1

Spoiler:

Comment

S3 The Return Part 1