Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icetears View Post
    sorry.. but after this I'm still confused all I know about the war in Iraq and the politics are what I have read and hears and that is… well.. not much. guess most people here have an opinion but that is pretty much it…

I soooo love this pic!
    That is the thread mascot picture, LOL...as for the war, you're right, everyone has an opinion, lol....
    awww thank you guys!

but I got to ask... "A day late and a dollar short"? huh?
    That is a saying in the U.S. for when someone is late and doesn't have a gift. LOL
    OMG!! LMAO!! love the pics! thanks for posting them

does that mean that I am one of the children too?
    You don't act like one, LOL....the maturity level of the some of the new people is below average over there But I'm one of the old fashioned people who thinks that the youth should respect their elders. Since I am old enough to be everyones mother on the FORD thread, I have little patience for their disrespect

Comment

spoiler s3 Echoes

Spoiler:

Great caps, thanks!

Comment

This is for Rad, who is busy lurking thanks!

Comment

Here's a short back story written for Dex in the latest SG1 mag...along with some beautiful pictures

Thumbnailed, click for big...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
              [B][COLOR="Purple"]
              You are so mean to Tel! LOL, I, on the other hand, am sweet and kind to her

does that mean that I am one of the children too?
              lol yeah... chip off the old block *hides from purple* remember...you are sweet and kind to me
              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

so did you get them? lol It's not you, there are glitches sometimes
                yup I got them large and hi-res
                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Here's a short back story written for Dex in the latest SG1 mag...along with some beautiful pictures

ooooooooo fuggledyawesomeness

Comment

spoiler s3 Echoes

Spoiler:

Ok Blue...if your gonna kick him in the gut at least wear your bunny slippers...sparing lessons would be so much funner, or mud wrestling your all wearin him out lol and while I'm away too

Comment

back fron lurking ladies!
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Comment

Hey purpletoo, nice to see you as well. I've not been on GW much over the last year really, so sort of dropped off a number of threads until lately.

I don't know if this is the right place to post, but relating to the convention... I know we've just had Pegasus 2, but I actually only just finished writing up my P1 report from last year, like a week before P2 (I lost my notes moving house about 3 times LOL). The links are below and they do include writeups of Jason's talks as best I'd taken notes on them. Might not say anymore than anyone else's reports had but if anyone is interested here they are.

Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3

Comment

You are so mean to Tel! LOL, I, on the other hand, am sweet and kind to her

Who, me? Who? YOU? **laughs so hard she rolls onto her back**

awww thank you guys!

but I got to ask... "A day late and a dollar short"? huh?
                            Basically just means I missed your birthday and didn't get you anything! LOL!!

Ooooohhhh GORGEOUS pics!! Story is good too! That's a good idea about them tracking the other runners. Thanks for posting that!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X