Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
                          Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                          LOL, great pic!

*bites* oh thank you Brownie I so enjoyed doing those caps.

It usually happens 1 to 2 years after the original air date. ...but just use spoiler tags if in doubt

Man, mr hot stuff sure looks good in white!! *stares*

Blue's second hot button....after his tongue, LOL
                          Hey now, lets leave the buttons alone shall we, mmm....workin here!! Seriously!! No distractions....oooohhh he really does look wonderful in white....
                          umm hmm, he does and I know you love his legs! You call what you are doing today work? LOL jk, I know you have to sovle the problems of stupid people so I'll leave you alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
                            Awh...what's the matter Ice honey??? no funny pics but here's a Dex hug for ya!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...aoMcKay190.jpg
                            Aw.. thanks Blue… My grandfather is dying (cancer) and we got a call earlier today saying he has gotten worse

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                              Thank you! I enjoyed making it... trouble was there are so MANY good pics in Sateda it was hard to choose!
                              LOL I can see why… yeah he was really hot in that episode

Comment

Originally posted by icetears View Post
                                Aw.. thanks Blue… My grandfather is dying (cancer) and we got a call earlier today saying he has gotten worse

Aw, Ice, I'm so sorry. You've got my heartfelt sympathy. I will never say that I know how you feel, but I can sure empathize. In May my sister died of cancer and in July my mother in law died of cancer. So I've been there, I know how awful it can be. My thoughts and prayers are with you, my friend. Don't feel alone, because you're not. Love you!

Comment

Working...
                                X