No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BrownEyes I just read your con report and that's soooo cool!! Sounds like you had a great time and I loved reading it!!

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene View Post
      BrownEyes I just read your con report and that's soooo cool!! Sounds like you had a great time and I loved reading it!!
      Thanks! I had an amazing time!! If Creation doesn't ask him back again, they're insane - and I'll be going to whatever other con he's at that I can get to! His presentation alone will make it worth the cost, because he's absolutely hysterically funny!!

Comment

I'm sure they will ask him back if he doesn't cost too much! LOL They like funny presentations. The people from Farscape are all hillarious and Creation eats it up!

Comment

Really? Happy (belated) Birthday! Mine was Nov 6 1986 so I just turned 20. You?
          Nov 5 1983 turned 23 lol
          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
            I'm sure they will ask him back if he doesn't cost too much! LOL They like funny presentations. The people from Farscape are all hillarious and Creation eats it up!
            Well, I'm gonna start emailing them about it, too, just in case it's a "popularity" thing...Because he has to come back, dang it! I'm having serious withdrawl issues already!! I'm not sure I'll make it til the show's back on as it is! I wish someone would post more pics of him in the con thread...!

Comment

Really? Happy (belated) Birthday! Mine was Nov 6 1986 so I just turned 20. You?

HAPPY (LATE) 20TH BIRHTDAY!!
              Purple's Biggest Fan
              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
                HAPPY (LATE) 20TH BIRHTDAY!!
                *rolls eyes at Blue* lol
                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

WOW, thanks for the warning, he is just too hot!
                  Speaking of HOT!! Whew... you and the Ben man look amazing together...LOVE THAT PIC...but WANT TO SEE THE BREAKFAST ONES!! WWWAAAAA!!!!! Cause you look so GREAT in those WAAAAAWWWAA!!!!
                  **does the pouty lip thing to sway my Purple angel**

Purple's Biggest Fan
                  A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Speaking of HOT!! Whew... you and the Ben man look amazing together...LOVE THAT PIC...but WANT TO SEE THE BREAKFAST ONES!! WWWAAAAA!!!!! Cause you look so GREAT in those WAAAAAWWWAA!!!!
                    **does the pouty lip thing to sway my Purple angel**

heee, thanks young lady! I'll post it but it will be off topic, LOL these are some of the Ben's Babes....ignore the blood shot eyes and sleepy look, it was kinda party city for three days

Spoiler:

Comment

heee, thanks young lady! I'll post it but it will be off topic, LOL these are some of the Ben's Babes....ignore the blood shot eyes and sleepy look, it was kinda party city for three days

Spoiler:
                      STOP! YOU LOOK GREAT!! Did you see me invading the "other" thread LOL!! Read your con report and had to HUG you!!!
                      Purple's Biggest Fan
                      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

STOP! YOU LOOK GREAT!! Did you see me invading the "other" thread LOL!! Read your con report and had to HUG you!!!
                        *blows kisses* I saw, thank you for the love! I love you too sweetie (((hugs))) I'm your biggest fan! I guess I can't argue with you on how I look cuz it won't do me any good! brat!

Comment

*blows kisses* I saw, thank you for the love! I love you too sweetie (((hugs))) I'm your biggest fan! I guess I can't argue with you on how I look cuz it won't do me any good! brat!

lmao! True!! I am YOUR biggest fan!! Love ya bunches and bunches!!
                          Purple's Biggest Fan
                          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I'm with Blue - Stop! You look great!!

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                              *rolls eyes at Blue* lol
                              Are you rolling your eyes at me cause I spell birthday COMPLETELY BLONDLY WRONG? HA
                              Purple's Biggest Fan
                              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by BrownEyes View Post
                                I'm with Blue - Stop! You look great!!
                                Cool! Now we can double team her!! And let me tell you people..pictures do not do her justice...the girl is beautiful but even more so in person and I know cause I got to see her

I'll be right back...gotta do a tad bit of work ha! That's why they pay me right...won't be long!
                                Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X