Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strider6 View Post
    More Jason

Just great strider! Thanks! You look like you had a good seat!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
      wow, that's great!

Happy Birthday Tel! (((squeeze)))
      lol *rolls eyes* aww thanks purple
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Black Hawk View Post
        Hi everyone!

I just posted a Ronon music vid on YouTube. It's called "I Just Got Back from Hell." Hope you enjoy it! http://youtube.com/watch?v=I6o5RiQgbJ0
        Loved it! Great song with the vid!! Perfect for Dex! Thanks again for sharing your vids!
        Purple's Biggest Fan
        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I don't usually post in this thread (I'm usually in the MS thunk thread), but I thought I'd share some of my Jason pics from NJ con last week-end.

Spoiler:

thanks for those stider6, and thanks for everything!
          Purple's Biggest Fan
          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
            Color me there for sure!!
            Yay!!!!!!!

Comment

More Jason

All I gotta say is....Beads!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!
              (My hubby tells me I gotta stop squealing & gloating soon...But, I just can't help it, I swear!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Black Hawk View Post
                Hi everyone!

I just posted a Ronon music vid on YouTube. It's called "I Just Got Back from Hell." Hope you enjoy it! http://youtube.com/watch?v=I6o5RiQgbJ0
                Great Vid Blawk Hawk!!!
                sigpic

Comment

LOL, that's our boy, not good in crowds without a little courage. I'm sure you were dying!
                  Oh, yeah! I'm gonna do my best to convince Creation to bring him back next year, too! But seriously, though, if any of you guys can get to a con that he's at, do it. I just wish all of you could have been there with me to meet him and see first hand not only how breathtakingly gorgeous he is in person, but more importantly, how genuine and real he is. And I have to say, that's what impressed me the most about him. Because it would be soooo easy for someone with his looks and celebrity status to be totally full of himself and an absolute jerk...And he's neither of those things. I can honestly say he is one of the nicest people that I have ever met in my life.

Comment

I'm so happy to hear that! Way cool for you to have had such a sweet experience! *high fives*

Comment

I'm so happy to hear that! Way cool for you to have had such a sweet experience! *high fives*
                      *high fives back*
                      I think my only regret about the con is that I was too scared to ask for a hug because I didn't want to make him any more scared than he already was!! LOL

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                          Great Vid Blawk Hawk!!!
                          Thanks raduzhok and blue007! You're very kind and glad you enjoyed! *huge Ronon bear hugs!*

Love well.
                          Sig by LadyBozi

Comment

Originally posted by BrownEyes View Post
                            All I gotta say is....Beads!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!
                            (My hubby tells me I gotta stop squealing & gloating soon...But, I just can't help it, I swear!!)

repeat after me BEADS...BEADS...BEADS...THOSE ARE THE MALA BEADS I GAVE TO HIM THAT HE LOVED....you keep on squealing and gloating girl! You keep on
                            Purple's Biggest Fan
                            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Speaking of "sweet experience" I see we have a new siggy there Purple Angel...where's the pic of you 2 having breakfast?? MMmmmm...that was a GREAT pic!! Welcome home, again...good to have ya back!
                              Purple's Biggest Fan
                              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Just great strider! Thanks! You look like you had a good seat!
                                This is interesting... I was scrolling down past these big beautiful Jason con pics and it was just fast enough so it looked like one of those books where you flips the pages and the picture moves...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X