**shove**

Comment

**BUMP**

Comment

**TUG**

Comment

**YANK**

Comment

Wow! where the heck is everyone? Finally get a chance to come here and your all gone lol! That will teach me to stay away too long hun!!
              Purple's Biggest Fan
              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

any word from your hubby Purple? Is he holdin' his own in Iraq?? Let me...us...know soon!! Thinking about you and your family!
                Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

How many time did you watch Setada?? LOL! Just curious!
                  Purple's Biggest Fan
                  A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007

How many time did you watch Setada?? LOL! Just curious!
                    138.3 times! LOL j/k Whaddya mean nobody's here? I'm here, bravely keeping the thread on page 1! How's life treating you today? ((((Blue))))

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                      138.3 times! LOL j/k Whaddya mean nobody's here? I'm here, bravely keeping the thread on page 1! How's life treating you today? ((((Blue))))
                      LOL well ya weren't here when I was lol!! And yes we all have to pay our dues to keep the thread going lol!! You should have seen the way Purple & I busted our a@@ the first months he joined the show lol!! When there was only 3 or 4 of us posting. So now we depend on you more these last few months!! ((((doggy))) but we are with ya in spirit girl!!
                      And promise to help out more cause we love'em too.
                      Purple's Biggest Fan
                      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

LOL well ya weren't here when I was lol!! And yes we all have to pay our dues to keep the thread going lol!! You should have seen the way Purple & I busted our a@@ the first months he joined the show lol!! When there was only 3 or 4 of us posting. So now we depend on you more these last few months!! ((((doggy))) but we are with ya in spirit girl!!
                        And promise to help out more cause we love'em too.
                        Well, I was sorta here!! LOL!! I was trying to find more screencaps for Real World, I only had 12 of Dex. Found about six more. I totally understand that you can't thunk as much as you used to, considering you're only working about fourteen and a half jobs!!

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                          Well, I was sorta here!! LOL!! I was trying to find more screencaps for Real World, I only had 12 of Dex. Found about six more. I totally understand that you can't thunk as much as you used to, considering you're only working about fourteen and a half jobs!!
                          LMAO!! close on the work hours but won't be forever, just feels like it. Real World caps of Dex are hard to find, well lol good ones, found lots of blurry ones lol. Good on you for tracking them down!! **does a happy dance** Can't wait to see them! Don't forget to post them on omega too!! (((claps hands))) oh and still workin on getting a digital camera to take pictures of my collection lol, either people don't trust me with a camera or I'm gonna have to start beggin' Santa for one
                          Purple's Biggest Fan
                          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

LMAO!! close on the work hours but won't be forever, just feels like it. Real World caps of Dex are hard to find, well lol good ones, found lots of blurry ones lol. Good on you for tracking them down!! **does a happy dance** Can't wait to see them! Don't forget to post them on omega too!! (((claps hands))) oh and still workin on getting a digital camera to take pictures of my collection lol, either people don't trust me with a camera or I'm gonna have to start beggin' Santa for one

Yeah, I found lots of blurry ones too. Seems like the last few episodes have had mostly blurry ones of him. I kept some and tossed some.

I could take a picture of my digital camera and send the picture to you! LOL!! But, what would I take the picture with?? **Doggy scratches head in thought**

Edit... PS.... I'm scared to post pics of the new season 'cause I don't know who hasn't seen it yet or when it starts for them. I'd like to start posting, it's a pain to put 'em all in spoiler tags but I guess I can do that.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X