Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    WOMAN!! the things you make me think of...LOL

Do you think ROnon being Alien would believe that *piggy back* rides are really done with the *Rider* on the front
    you got me there!! *falls on the floor laughing* but I can make a man believe anything....so, Yeah!!! heeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      you got me there!! *falls on the floor laughing* but I can make a man believe anything....so, Yeah!!! heeeeeeee

Ok now that's just deadly (pic & purple making men believe anything)
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Just for the drool factor and because Tel goes into convulsions when she sees shoulders! *snickers*

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
          Ok now that's just deadly (pic & purple making men believe anything)
          you don't go through life like I did and not learn anything love! ...I had to wait to resurrect before I could post that picture too! LOL

btw Tame, did you get the picture of Cam cap yet?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1

Just for the drool factor and because Tel goes into convulsions when she sees shoulders! *snickers*
              YAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Have you recovered yet? LOL

Comment

I'm looking for Sateda caps. Anyone know where I can find some good ones? I've looked through a lot on this thread, but my butt can't take much more sitting. And that's a lot of pages left I'd have to go through.
                  Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Just go back about 20 pages. Look for the day after it aired. There are many there.

Comment

I'm looking for some with Ronan and Melena. I can't find any of those. Did anyone post those on here?

Comment

I'll repost them...

Last edited by purpletoo1; 20 August 2006, 11:02 PM.

Comment

You're a doll!

Comment

Thanks...enjoy!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X