• Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
      Sorry, I almost lost my head...but you see I corrected it later

Comment

Just don't yell out the wrong name!!

OH GAWD NO!! ...unless of course there are more than one present...then you're safe

Comment

awh sorry to be a big ole pain in the A$$ lol!!

***runs for the stairs!!! Color me THERE!!...move your @$$ make room for me....flys through the air****

*moves over so not to be crushed by flying Blue stuff*

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            Quickly *Tame saves Ronan from a fate...worse???...than death by crushing....and whisks him off for *other* fun andfrolic
            No whisking, this is a group thing! LOL us angels and devils share

Comment

**cough** your hiding the BEST siggy!! LOL

Yes EKR, that is a very cool sig! I love BSG too, but Stargate is first!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                ....um......no......... LOL
                omg, sooo snurching that smokin smilie! My new favorite replacing the old favorite that I also got from you! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                  Yes EKR, that is a very cool sig! I love BSG too, but Stargate is first!
                  well... its difficult to decide between them, i like them both in different ways...

on the hot guy front though, stargate has more!! (but does jamie bamber in the towel drop scene make up for some?)

decisions decisions!

Comment

Spoiler:

a last good thought for the road

Night all...errr.....actually morning...have a good day!!
                    Holy buff hunk, Batgirl!! I need some alone time in my now...*stumbles off* Love you honey, thanks for the great time last night...flowers are on the way LMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by *E*K*R*
                      well... its difficult to decide between them, i like them both in different ways...

on the hot guy front though, stargate has more!! (but does jamie bamber in the towel drop scene make up for some?)

decisions decisions!
                      I can't watch the towel drop scene anymore....it makes me blind... ...and makes me think of things I shouldn't...

I find myself actually liking british accents on guys (ew too sissy-fide)...so you see, it does very bad things for, er, to me... like drinking too much, I black out and lose time somewhere, .....LOL and there is usually only one person who can do that to me (note first man in my sigs, ok, second one too...OK maybe not only one man)...

Comment

Yummy!! Love the art work on your screen caps!

Comment

I can't watch the towel drop scene anymore....it makes me blind... ...and makes me think of things I shouldn't...

I find myself actually liking british accents on guys (ew too sissy-fide)...so you see, it does very bad things for, er, to me... like drinking too much, I black out and lose time somewhere, .....LOL and there is usually only one person who can do that to me (note first man in my sigs, ok, second one too...OK maybe not only one man)...
                          hahahaha! lol!!

JB's normal accent is pretty cute- but I like EJO's voice too! he's cool! (maybe coz i here 'british' accents all the time??)

and Ronans!! *thunk* hell yeah!

Comment

Yummy!! Love the art work on your screen caps!
                            thanks, it gives me an excuse to sit and stare at the pics for ages whilst i mess around with the colours and stuff!

Comment

hahahaha! lol!!

JB's normal accent is pretty cute- but I like EJO's voice too! he's cool! (maybe coz i here 'british' accents all the time??)

and Ronans!! *thunk* hell yeah!
                              Love his American accent the best!! If he wispered in my ear with that, it'd be all over *melts* heeee

Comment

thanks, it gives me an excuse to sit and stare at the pics for ages whilst i mess around with the colours and stuff!
                                Yep, that's why I do the screen caps ....Nice job!

Comment

Working...
                                X