Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue007
    I'll try to be here, good drugs ya know for the pain, usally knocks me out early...Get home safe..will try to hang in here..
    Hey, you get your rest and leave Ronon to us! I promise I won't keep him up too late! LOL get well so you can get back to your regularly scheduled thunking and drooling

Comment

LOL..Purple...let me put it to you this way...fan since 1999..I have 5 photoablums in photo book with 500 to 200 pic in each album...I told you I am obsessed with the man....LOL...(you should see my email files lol)
      Don't worry post away any and all I am very sure not all the girls here have seen those..post away...
      I see, well then, I guess you have seen them all!

Comment

Originally posted by meredevachon
        I'm off to try to scrounge some food.
        I'll be back shortly.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...rodneyfood.jpg
        current word count = 4717/50000
        Good job so far on the writing!!

did somebody say food?

See what you started Mere!! Now I have to go get a snack! Meanwhile, Ronon settles in for a full course meal!!
        Last edited by purpletoo1; 02 November 2005, 09:06 PM.

Comment

THOUGHT OF YOU PURPLE & BABY WHEN I SAW THIS ONE...LOL...

Didn't you post one like this before Purple??
          Yep, that was me. It cracks me up! hehe

Comment

Much better but no solid food till next Monday
            And I have to be careful not to laugh too much or might pop a stich lol
            NOOOOOOOOOOO! That's a long darn time!! When I had my wisdom teeth out it was only a few days and I pulled the stiches out my self! Must be some serious surgery, poor blue! Ok, I'll try not to be funny! LOL

Comment

Quite the appropriate smiley!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1

did somebody say food?
                http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...s/PDVD_098.jpg

See what you started Mere!! Now I have to go get a snack! Meanwhile, Ronon settles in for a full course meal!!
                Sure, blame it all on me! It was after all, only 11pm around my neck of the woods, why would I want to eat supper?

Love the knife & fork smiley. Reminds me of the pic I don't seem to have, when Shep gives Dex a knife and spork in Duet......sorry, got distracted by thoughts of Dex eating there for a minute or three.

Comment

Think it's time for me to get to bed.
                  Little John...I mean Dex, is already waiting for me.

Night all you lovely ladies. See you tomorrow (I hope), in the meantime, rest well and dream of large Ronon.

Comment

Sure, blame it all on me! It was after all, only 11pm around my neck of the woods, why would I want to eat supper?

Love the knife & fork smiley. Reminds me of the pic I don't seem to have, when Shep gives Dex a knife and spork in Duet......sorry, got distracted by thoughts of Dex eating there for a minute or three.

You mean this? Now put it in a safe place this time.

Comment

Think it's time for me to get to bed.
                      Little John...I mean Dex, is already waiting for me.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...relaxeddex.jpg

Night all you lovely ladies. See you tomorrow (I hope), in the meantime, rest well and dream of large Ronon.
                      Night my dear, you do the same!! Until we eat again! hee

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                        http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/hanek/Atlantis/PDVD_099.jpg
                        You mean this? Now put it in a safe place this time.
                        Many thanks, sweetie! I've put it safely in my 'waiting to upload to photobucket Momoa folder'.

Congrats on 4600 posts, Purple!
                        and thanks for all the thunks!

Comment

You are very welcome and thank you too!

Comment

First time I saw "Dr. Dreadlocks" (my nickname for him), I thought they found a marooned hippie on one of the planets (I should start following these shows more). I watched one of the episodes where he was teaching a few airmen knife-fighting techniques and laughed during his brief talk with Shepard. I laughed even harder when I saw the guy eat. I was like "This dude's the freakin' MAN!" I'd like to see him at a convention soon.

Comment

I just cropped them out this time. I am still learning photo program so I couldn't blurr them.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze
                                First time I saw "Dr. Dreadlocks" (my nickname for him), I thought they found a marooned hippie on one of the planets (I should start following these shows more). I watched one of the episodes where he was teaching a few airmen knife-fighting techniques and laughed during his brief talk with Shepard. I laughed even harder when I saw the guy eat. I was like "This dude's the freakin' MAN!" I'd like to see him at a convention soon.
                                Glad you like him!!

Comment

Working...
                                X