No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where do you post your stories? on fanfiction?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I only have one story. It's my first. here's the link if you want to check it out. I won't blame you if you don't like it though.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

thank you. i will read that later.

i'm pretty basic actually, i usually only read smut!! what a trollop eh!! but, theres no point in hiding who i am!! right?

sigpic

Comment

Haha, true!

I'm more of a Shep Whump fan, so I read a lot of that and my story is centered on that.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

I think most writers think their stuff is no good. I know I say that about my writing. (so it is really a good day when a fanfic writer I love posts a review saying how much they liked my story or chapter). I admit I am limited in what I read as far as fanfic goes it is easy to guess on what I tend to read and write based on my sig. I do however like some (read some as very very little) McShep stories. the rest is non SG.
            sigpic

Comment

well i still like Sheppy, especially when he's with Ronon!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                I think most writers think their stuff is no good. I know I say that about my writing. (so it is really a good day when a fanfic writer I love posts a review saying how much they liked my story or chapter). I admit I am limited in what I read as far as fanfic goes it is easy to guess on what I tend to read and write based on my sig. I do however like some (read some as very very little) McShep stories. the rest is non SG.
                I think all of us tend to only like certain stories on FF.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
                  well i still like Sheppy, especially when he's with Ronon!!

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                    I think all of us tend to only like certain stories on FF.
                    Something like that. One of my Fave stories though is not on ff.net though.
                    sigpic

Comment

i agree DG, i dont think my stories are brilliant, its only when people have commented and they give encouragement that i continue, its nice to have reviews, wish more people would do it.

sigpic

Comment

Oh yes I will see good reviews and it drives me to write more to give them back something for reviewing.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          Oh yes I will see good reviews and it drives me to write more to give them back something for reviewing.
                          i know, me too. plus, its nice to be appreciated and to know someone is reading it!!! LOL

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
                            i know, me too. plus, its nice to be appreciated and to know someone is reading it!!! LOL

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...syet/116jm.jpg
                            I wonder what he did or said that has her looking at him like that..
                            Last edited by m&mnm317; 14 January 2011, 01:30 PM.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

i think he might have pinched her bum!

(wish it was me!)

i want to tell you in case you didnt know that you need to change the [img] to [url] when you 'quote' so that the picture doesnt re-post, the mods would prefer if you didnt re post the pic in the quote. ( i just dont want you getting a message from the moderators honey)
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X