Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baby
    Now I'm thinking of that song Steve Martin sang in the Jerk ..
    but Shep will sing to Dex:
    "Oh, I'm picking out a thermos for you .... not an ordinary thermos for you... "

Yes, we REALLY do not take ourselves seriously here.
    Good, may we NEVER take ourselves seriously here....this is our place to have fun, to revel in the wonder that is Jason and post outrageous pictures, with hilarious caps, that hopefully help us through another day.

Thank you for your contributions to my mental health.
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Lida...here's a big bowl of crazy for you. Hope you feel better!

Comment

Hey Lida...this one always makes me feel better!

Comment

How about this one!

Comment

Lida...Yu get better!

Comment

....and of course everyone's fav!

I dare anyone to be able to sleep after that one!

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                Just a quick post...if you want to see a hilarious and very well done video, all about our hero, Ronon Dex, then follow this link:

http://jfemmer.com/elvenwolf/machoman.wmv

It's called Macho Man, and it was brought to my attention by Purpleyin.

Enjoy!
                OH MY GOD!!! You guys have got to watch this video...what a great job!!! I am so VERY impressed!!!! 2 thumbs up!!!
                Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I'm going to set it to downloading here in a min...while I go watch "House" then I'll get to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatCatOfRe
                    Lida...Yu get better!

Yes. Lida...do,and we will keep it all in good standings here...
                    Purple's Biggest Fan
                    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

....and of course everyone's fav!

I dare anyone to be able to sleep after that one!
                      Oh man, Cat you are suppose to post this in the AM as our better than coffee wake up call LOL...you are so bad...now I will toss and turn...
                      Purple's Biggest Fan
                      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I am so happy that they made up the character DEX...and put J.M. in that part. When Atlantis started, I love the show...really do. But I just kept thinking...they need to put a character in there..someone that has maybe some edginess...that is outside the social circle of our earth people. They just really hit the mark with this character and J.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                          Oh man, Cat you are suppose to post this in the AM as our better than coffee wake up call LOL...you are so bad...now I will toss and turn...

Comment

yeah...ahuh I see that....smile...LOL, just wait till I come back later...I will get ya back LOL!!!! I have lots of ammo too....
                            Purple's Biggest Fan
                            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I am so happy that they made up the character DEX...and put J.M. in that part. When Atlantis started, I love the show...really do. But I just kept thinking...they need to put a character in there..someone that has maybe some edginess...that is outside the social circle of our earth people. They just really hit the mark with this character and J.M.
                              He is awsome huh...and Dex is so different from all the other things...sorry, roles that he has played...I was heart broken when the "won't say the name" show got axed...no fault of any of the actors...and was THRILLED that he would be joining Atlantis, although I had never watched Atlantis before (does a quick duck from flying objects.) I am so hooked now, and even watched the first season before to catch up...I hope it goes on for a few years to come....anyway, be back to post THUNK pic, and to pay ya back LOL!!
                              Purple's Biggest Fan
                              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Baby
                                Actually I had requested a pic of when Shep SHOVED Dex out of the way when Shep ran out of the cave with his THERMOS. It was so funny. I swear, he shoved Dex so fast and hard, he was like one of those crazed women at a Blowout sale at Macy's or something.

lmao, so true. I would love to see a pic of that too.

Comment

Working...
                                X