No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy thunkin...see ya chicky's later!!!
    Purple's Biggest Fan
    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I am outta here too. Goodnight everyone!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy

Ronan: **Grumble** Dammit! If Sheppy hadn't frakking missed earlier, i wouldn't be in this position right now!

Comment

Ronan: Hey, Zelenka. My glasses are better than yours.

Comment

Ronan: Oh my god! I can't believe Rodney fell for the unplugged computer monitor gag again!

Comment

It's not suppose to snow here in the Pegasus Galaxy.

Comment

But again it also rains inside.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                          LMAO!! Good job ladies. We know how to handle rude crabs!! Next she will be nawing off her own paw! heee

A little leather bum for you all!

Oooooo shiny!
                          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by greytop

But again it also rains inside.
                            mmmmm wet Ronan, oops sorry mind wandered a bit now back on topic, raining inside *SINGS* IT'S RAINING MEN! That's one thing I fantasize about: Wet Ronan, in the dark with a gun
                            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                              I'm glad you did hun! Hope you have a wonderful time and tell us all about it.
                              will do but it's not for another 4 and a half months I can't wait that long!

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith

Ronan: Oh my god! I can't believe Rodney fell for the unplugged computer monitor gag again!
                                I get images of Ronan's first time trying a giant toffee, u know, one of those reeeally chewy ones that get stuck to your teeth

Comment

Working...
                                X