No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE definitely need more pics........what self respecting thunk thread doesn't have thunky pics????? I'm just about out.....how about a coat with Dex in it pic?

Hey, I'm running out of pics and lines.....
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

I have to wait until tonight. I will look for "belly pics"!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
        LOL!! I am not teasing you...I swear, those are Momoa's dogs, the adorable red head is Simmone MacKinnon his finace...and those are their dogs. I got it from a friend who is "down under" it was in a TV week mag from Aussie that featured Simmone, the dogs, and the story of her and Momoa, and their long distance relationship, he is in Canada, she is working in Aussie on a tv show also.. LOL...no tease here.
        Okay then, cool, thanks for the piccy it's nice. He likes big dogs like me I don't know about Simmone. Any better pics of her?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatCatOfRe
          yeah...like a tight purple slinky shirt with the belly area cut away!
          good choice, I'll be happy to slinky around his body!
          Purple

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
            Once again, GREAT pics tsaxldy! And thank you for adding them to the thread....all pics are most welcome!

Also, welcome to ALL the new people. I wish I could have been here to greet all of you, but RL issues are going to keep me side lined for a bit. I'm going to miss the thread and JM.

Glad I have all of you to keep the splendor that is Jason alive and well. I have less than a week (for I have to be away), but I'll I'll try and stop in at least once a day until then.
            Take care! JM will miss you.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
              Okay then, cool, thanks for the piccy it's nice. He likes big dogs like me I don't know about Simmone. Any better pics of her?
              Sure I will post one later night when I am home...get a better pic of her so you can see her better...
              Purple's Biggest Fan
              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

AND TO ANSWER THE DOG OR CAT QUESTION...HERE ARE ALL HIS BABIES...THE RED HEAD IS BY FAR THE CUTEST...LOL THE ONE "TRIMMING" THE TREE IS KALA...
                KALA...the amazing flying pup!

Comment

Sure I will post one later night when I am home...get a better pic of her so you can see her better...
                  Great thanks so much!

Comment

Yes... I have to sell myself once a week to keep my satellite alive!
                    sorry to hear that! LOL anything to get Stargate

Comment

OK..who has been in our private photo collection of Momoa again LOL!!! Lida?? Cat?? Baby??? Purple??? are you guys selling our private pic again ??? LOL!! Remember we promised to keep those safe and secret...bad girls.
                      oh, you know how it is, someone broke into the safe, stole the recording, posts it on the internet, now we need to commence legal action and eventually work on a business venture to produce and market the sex tapes for the wanting-audience.
                      *sigh* life in the day ....
                      stellar sig by the one and only Purple

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi
                        by the way, is that .. a bondage necklace ?? Is he ... TIED to that bed in any way??? You know what that means??

Comment

sorry, it was me... it was me.. I was chewing on it ...
                          He got me alittle hungry ...

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                            I really think it is time that Weir gave Ronon some decent clothes.

Or maybe Teyla can make him something in the sexy Athosian style she wears.
                            I hope Teyla doesn't give him that long skirt that she wears when she's sparring...

Comment

Originally posted by Baby
                              I hope Teyla doesn't give him that long skirt that she wears when she's sparring...
                              The one w/the slits up the side or the one that makes her look like a big butt budda? Ummm let's see there's a pic around here of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lida

[/size]
                                "Alright, put your weapon down, Dread Man, don't try to pull any funny stuff. Now.. TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES AND SHOW US YOUR BELLY!"

Comment

Working...
                                X