No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your more than welcome. All I ask is that people know where it comes from. Apart from that...snurch away! That's what I took them for, for everyone's enjoyment.
    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
      Hey Folks.

I wasn't sure if I'd done this yet but just in case I didn't.

I've got some pictures of Jason that I took at the Pegasus 1 event in London this Feb. They're here if you wanna snurch. I don't mind people using them, but they took me a long time to upload so if you could state where they are from if you use them that's all I ask.

Saturday

Sunday

Same goes for the rest of them too. I've got Joe, Rainbow, Aaron and Elle.
      GREAT pics Major_Moomin!!!! Thank you so much for posting them for all of us to enjoy! Lots of green jello for you! And lots of drooling for us!
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Hey Folks.

I've got some pictures of Jason that I took at the Pegasus 1 event in London this Feb. They're here if you wanna snurch. I don't mind people using them, but they took me a long time to upload so if you could state where they are from if you use them that's all I ask.

Saturday

Sunday

Thank you just doesn't cut it. Try thank you to infinity. You are an angel!! Thanks, thanks, thanks!!! **Doggy pants heavily after looking at the pictures of Jason and goes to get a paper towel to wipe the drool off the computer keys**

Comment

Originally posted by Jessima

LOL
          Sheppard: "No!"
          Ronon: "Why not?!?"
          Sheppard: "Becuase I want to shoot him!"
          Ronon: "No fair!! I want to shoot him!"
          Rodney: "Hey! Does everyone want to shoot me or something?"
          Everyone: "YES!"
          Rodney: "-_-"
          LMAO!!! Good one Jess!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey Folks.

Saturday

Sunday

**Stares at the pics of Jason...** Ooooooo **Puts sigh over door: "BRB, Drooling over Jason. DO NOT DESTURB!"**

Thank you so much for the links! YAY! I have been looking all over the net for the pics of the most recent con Jason went to... **Stares at pics...**

Ronon Dex Devil
            Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

awesome pics major moomin!!! heeheee jason's doin the hukka how'd he start doing the hukka anyway? it's coool

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR

heeheeeee

Comment

LOL, very cute and funny! He is looking good!
                That over sized pic needs to be cropped or resized so the forum doesn't stretch though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessima
                  **Stares at the pics of Jason...** Ooooooo **Puts sigh over door: "BRB, Drooling over Jason. DO NOT DESTURB!"**

Thank you so much for the links! YAY! I have been looking all over the net for the pics of the most recent con Jason went to... **Stares at pics...**
                  LOL, girl you got it bad!

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                    Thank you just doesn't cut it. Try thank you to infinity. You are an angel!! Thanks, thanks, thanks!!! **Doggy pants heavily after looking at the pictures of Jason and goes to get a paper towel to wipe the drool off the computer keys**
                    You got it just as bad! lol, surprised you have a usable computer!

Comment

Look at the yummy arms!!

Comment

looking @ jm's shirt, the all blacks are cooool tooo. i think they do the hukka before they play a match.

*sigh* gorgeous gorgeous man

i like that thinking pic that blue posted up tooo much.

hmm i caught some north shore on telly yesterday (its on tv in australia), and was kinda wierded out by how much and how normal jm sounded. not used to him speaking a lot and it was the first time i watched an ep of it toooooo hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                          http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b142/cjgblue007/LondonConFeb06share/P1000477.jpg

I love these shots!! You did so great !!!!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...e/P1000491.jpg

really thank you so much for these!!!
                          Yikes, Blue, you picked the pretty ones I like too! How's your head from the fall? hee, I know you fell hard!

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
                            looking @ jm's shirt, the all blacks are cooool tooo. i think they do the hukka before they play a match.

*sigh* gorgeous gorgeous man

i like that thinking pic that blue posted up tooo much.

hmm i caught some north shore on telly yesterday (its on tv in australia), and was kinda wierded out by how much and how normal jm sounded. not used to him speaking a lot and it was the first time i watched an ep of it toooooo hehe
                            Weirded out? You didn't hit the floor from that sexy voice? omg, it is so stimulating! Hee, but I'm a sucker for a deep voice!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                              Weirded out? You didn't hit the floor from that sexy voice? omg, it is so stimulating! Hee, but I'm a sucker for a deep voice!
                              more wierded out because i'd never head him speak like that before. as ronon he doesn't really say much and sometimes sounds really gruff ... but i like his deep voice lots tooooooooooooooo

now i wanna read some comments about the pegasus one convention

Comment

There are some great funny stories from that con! LOL he liked partying with the fans!

Comment

Working...
                                X