Originally posted by tsaxlady
    Very nice collection there
    Purple's Biggest Fan
    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi
      Hmmm.....If you look at it from the right angle you can actually see....lol J/P!!! Does anyone have pictures of him from the Johnson Family Vacation..OOH he lookes soo GOOD in that movie..he was the only reason I saw that! WO....

OK..who has been in our private photo collection of Momoa again LOL!!! Lida?? Cat?? Baby??? Purple??? are you guys selling our private pic again ??? LOL!! Remember we promised to keep those safe and secret...bad girls.
      Purple's Biggest Fan
      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
        LOL!!!
        You are just as bad as me....everytime I see him on screen in that sweater I am so busy looking at his tummy I loose track of what is goin on LOL...good thing I tape it!!
        His tummy is awesome though!! I wuv his tummy!!! Oh and this is my 100th post!!! I shall do a little dance *does the running man*
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Kara Athos
          I actually started watching Atlantis because of him! Which is why I'm rather "huhhhhh?" on everything else Atlantis-y! (I'm slowly figuring it all out, though! )

Couldn't find any pics to post and hated to resort to putting frames or otherwise doodling with the pics other people have posted. Unless nobody minds that, of course...?

And thanks for the welcome! I've been lurking here for a little while and finally decided it was time to dive on in!
          Welcome to Atlatis! Nobody minds if you snurch and change pics, go for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Oenone
            His tummy is awesome though!! I wuv his tummy!!! Oh and this is my 100th post!!! I shall do a little dance *does the running man*
            CONGRATS ON 100 POSTS!
            Six packs are sooooooooo nice!!

Comment

Oh Sax, you do such nice work!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                OK..who has been in our private photo collection of Momoa again LOL!!! Lida?? Cat?? Baby??? Purple??? are you guys selling our private pic again ??? LOL!! Remember we promised to keep those safe and secret...bad girls.
                Um, not me? This pic is ...speechless

Comment

HEHE.. Yeah I think the reason he's so great is that he has a certain somthing on screen that draws you in. You feel like you know him when you watch him. So I'm not surprised that he's one of the reasons this show has so many FANS! LOL..if they kill him off or somthing...I wouldn't know what to do! But my brother is always like..ooh..they are saying they want to kill of his character...Always messing with my emotions! LOL...
                  your brother is evil! lol

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                    Oh Sax, you do such nice work!!
                    Well it's not hard when you have such great material to play with - ooops I mean work with - no play with (yeah that works)
                    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Yea, it works, lol

Comment

HEHE.. Yeah I think the reason he's so great is that he has a certain somthing on screen that draws you in. You feel like you know him when you watch him. So I'm not surprised that he's one of the reasons this show has so many FANS! LOL..if they kill him off or somthing...I wouldn't know what to do! But my brother is always like..ooh..they are saying they want to kill of his character...Always messing with my emotions! LOL...
                        I actually do that to my friend too cause she always freaks out.... it's okay though, I'm evil, it's not out of character for me....
                        Spoiler:

Comment

This was such a cut scene

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Kara Athos
                            I actually started watching Atlantis because of him! Which is why I'm rather "huhhhhh?" on everything else Atlantis-y! (I'm slowly figuring it all out, though! )

Couldn't find any pics to post and hated to resort to putting frames or otherwise doodling with the pics other people have posted. Unless nobody minds that, of course...?

And thanks for the welcome! I've been lurking here for a little while and finally decided it was time to dive on in!
                            Use any pic you want on here and change it around...we are entertained by anything remotely associated with J.M. New pics are hard to come by anyways.

Everyone new welcome, the more the merrier!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Oenone
                                I can never find pics from that movie. Actually funny story, my friend saw that movie and thought that Jason Moma was hot and looked him up andthen realized that he was going to be in Stargate: Atlantis (this was before the season started) and then asked me about it cause I'm a geek and she knew I watched it, now she's a huge fan. See, the things that Jason Momoa can do, the people he can bring closer..... Oh, BTW, great piccie....*drools*
                                Hey lol your talking about me! I'm not ashamed....damn is he hott.

Comment

Working...
                                X