Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    Those are good ones! I knew you all could do it!

It's that creative mind of mine. I can't do numbers worth a darn, but I'm usually good with words.

Comment

*takes clones during all the commotion, hides* hee
      **Doggy uses her sense of smell to find Purple and barks loudly at her, making the clones laugh**

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
        http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...conversion.jpg

Weir: "I can't look at him, I can't look at him, I'll lose my professional detachment... DANG but he's goodlooking!"

Dex: (to himself) "Heheh, she can hardly keep her eyes off me!"
        weir: "I must keep my eyes off him"
        LOL, funny!

Comment

OH MAMA! One of my faves! GRRRRRR

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jessima
              **Wags tail** He has some nice arms! And is he licking his lips?
              The favorite Blue shots!! Tongue! Poor blue isn't here to see it cuz she's working her butt off!

Comment

**Doggy uses her sense of smell to find Purple and barks loudly at her, making the clones laugh**
                heee, *clones pet doggy but stay with purple*

Comment

Comment

heee, *clones pet doggy but stay with purple*
                    **Doggy wags her tail at clones, puts her head on one side and gives them the puppy dog eyes and two of them decide to go with her**

Comment

**Doggy wags her tail at clones, puts her head on one side and gives them the puppy dog eyes and two of them decide to go with her**
                      **Jessi pets Doggy and scratches her ears, and when she is distracted runs away with the clones** haha **Evil laugh**

Ronon Dex Devil
                      Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

LOL, Jessi and Doggy. You guys should get your own, mine are the angry ones, just the way I like him!

Comment

LOL, Jessi and Doggy. You guys should get your own, mine are the angry ones, just the way I like him!
                          Naw stealing yours is a lot more fun! **Evil laugh** Just kiding. I don't even know what the clone thing is about.

Ronon Dex Devil
                          Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Naw stealing yours is a lot more fun! **Evil laugh** Just kiding. I don't even know what the clone thing is about.
                            Doggy will give you one. She's the keeper of the clones. If she refuses, tell her I said so.

Comment

LOL, just pic your favorite picture of him and that is your clone!

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                                Doggy will give you one. She's the keeper of the clones. If she refuses, tell her I said so.
                                you give her too much power. lol ...I have a few too, I'll give you one Jessi.

Comment

Working...
                                X