Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    Oh, come on Tel. I know what it meant for James Bond but Ronon Dex needs something new! Get creative hun!!
    (kill aka knock us flat on our back with his 'guns' that is) u know, Mesa style
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

huh? but that doesn't start with O, LOL

Comment

huh? but that doesn't start with O, LOL

He's just asking for a frisking in this one!
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

oh, yes, we have a game for that!! LOL It's called "you've been a very baaaad boy" lmao...hahahahahaha

Comment

oh, yes, we have a game for that!! LOL It's called "you've been a very baaaad boy" lmao...hahahahahaha

lines up behind Ronan (dang! there's always a queue!)

Comment

He likes the game but he is really worn out after words!

Comment

OK, I'm done for. Dex wore me out too so I'm off the dream land! Good night!

Comment

OK, I'm done for. Dex wore me out too so I'm off the dream land! Good night!

lol! Sleep well silly

Comment

Sneaks up behind one of purple's clones

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                      **Sneaks up behind tel and takes her hypno-thingy** Hehe **Evil laugh**

Ronon Dex Devil
                      Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Double O huh? Let me think.... Often Ogled; Ohme Ohmy; Outclasses Opposition; Outstanding Operative; Obvious Obsession; Ohhhhh Owoooooooo;..... Pick one. I can come up with more if necessary! LMAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                          Originally posted by Jessima**Sneaks up behind tel and takes her hypno-thingy** Hehe **Evil laugh**
                          **Doggy sneaks up behind Jess, barks loudly, startling Jess into dropping the hypno-thingy, grabs it and rushes off, knowing that four paws are faster than two feet**

Comment

McKay: "Ohhh my stomach hurts!"

Dex: "Sorry I had to kick you, but you tried to steal my lunch."

Comment

McKay: "Pheeeyeww!! When he lets one go it's worse than a volcano going off!"

Dex: "That wasn't me."

Teyla: (giggle)

"Teyla??????? That was YOU???????????"

Comment

Weir: "I can't look at him, I can't look at him, I'll lose my professional detachment... DANG but he's goodlooking!"

Dex: (to himself) "Heheh, she can hardly keep her eyes off me!"

Comment

Working...
                                X