Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lookingfortarzan
    Thanks for the welcome guys. I do have a couple of personal stories from the P1 convention LOL. If you're interested.
    That guys huge......I tell you
    my pic from there, and I dunno who has the cheesier grin

and that guy and malteasers!!!
    Wow he is huge. Oh I wish that was me. I probably will never get to meet him. And if I did get a picture of him hugging me for an autograph, you probaby would not be able to see me! He's so huge and I'm so tiny... He's probably like a foot taller than me! (I'm super short ). lol

Ronon Dex Devil
    Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

There's just SO many choices for this theme today!! LOL...we're gonna be so busy!! LOL!!

Purple's Biggest Fan
      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Ha..the evil eye pic!!! Boy is someone in trouble or what..LOL!!

Purple's Biggest Fan
        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Purple's Biggest Fan
          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

The fire hydrant's over that way!

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy

The fire hydrant's over that way!
                      Lol! That is soooo funny! **Laughs** Nice cpation Doggy!

Ronon Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Jessima
                        Wow he is huge. Oh I wish that was me. I probably will never get to meet him. And if I did get a picture of him hugging me for an autograph, you probaby would not be able to see me! He's so huge and I'm so tiny... He's probably like a foot taller than me! (I'm super short ). lol
                        well I'm 5 foot 3, and he's 6 foot 5...so yeah.......he's a dude, I swear he nuzzled one our bears......while being led from table to table ...following pints of beer!!!!

Well that was his first convention (con-virgin *snicker*) and he seemed to absolutely love it...so I daresay he'll do more!

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

well I'm 5 foot 3, and he's 6 foot 5...so yeah.......he's a dude, I swear he nuzzled one our bears......while being led from table to table ...following pints of beer!!!!

Well that was his first convention (con-virgin *snicker*) and he seemed to absolutely love it...so I daresay he'll do more!
                          I'm only five feet tall, I'd have to bend my head backwards to talk to him!! Yikes!! If you have more pics we would DEFINITELY love to see them!!

Comment

Lol maybe I was right about the foot thing. I'm 5 foot 5. I guess the reason I think I'm very short is because my brother is 6 feet tall, and my cousin is like the same highth as Jason.

Ronon Dex Devil

Comment

Dex: "Hey! Wait a minute! I'm fighting myself here? How'd that happen? (thinks for a minute, then...) DOGGY!!!! YOU CUT THAT OUT!!" **Doggy snickers unrepentantly and wags her tail at Dex**

Comment

Originally posted by Jessima
                                Lol maybe I was right about the foot thing. I'm 5 foot 5. I guess the reason I think I'm very short is because my brother is 6 feet tall, and my cousin is like the same highth as Jason.
                                My brother-in-law is six foot four and both my nephews are over six feet, so I'm used to feeling short!! LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                                X