Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      LOL, I'd say so!! My favorite side of him (they are all my favorite) nice!

I know. You just can't go wrong with this guy! *Doggy pants heavily*

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
        Doggy was daydreaming about....
        Doggy is now a member of the day dream club. We are still waiting for that hot night dream where you wake up all......*blue grabs key board, wacks purple over the head*.....OUCH, OK, you wake up all happy!! That's all I was gonna say, .....really!

Comment

I know. You just can't go wrong with this guy! *Doggy pants heavily*
          LOL, Nope you can't!

Comment

Gonna go have another daydream and a

Comment

Doggy is now a member of the day dream club. We are still waiting for that hot night dream where you wake up all......*blue grabs key board, wacks purple over the head*.....OUCH, OK, you wake up all happy!! That's all I was gonna say, .....really!

Ummmm.... there's been more than one of those.... *doggy ducks the flying keyboard*

Comment

Can't remember if I posted this already but that's okay, it's worth another look!!
                **Wags tail and purrs** Ok this is getting wierd. The tail has not disappeared and I can't stop purring like a cat!

Ronon Dex Devil
                Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Ummmm.... there's been more than one of those.... *doggy ducks the flying keyboard*
                  well then, welcome to the Hot and Sweaty Club! *hands doggy a fan*

Comment

**Doggy sees a comfy new mattress. **

Comment

I was just looking at some of the pages I have missed... **Prepares to houl like a dog but...** MEW! Oops! That did not come out right **Puts hand over mouth before I say something else stupid...**

Ronon Dex Devil
                      Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessima
                        **Wags tail and purrs** Ok this is getting wierd. The tail has not disappeared and I can't stop purring like a cat!
                        Yea, well, Dex just does that to people! We won't hold it against you.... hope this helps! LOL
                        Last edited by purpletoo1; 09 February 2006, 02:24 PM.

Comment

ROFLMAO!!! *doggy tries to stop laughing and goes out for a 'cause I got interrupted last time and never got one!! *

Comment

I was just looking at some of the pages I have missed... **Prepares to houl like a dog but...** MEW! Oops! That did not come out right **Puts hand over mouth before I say something else stupid...**
                            hehe, you get to join the foot in mouth club, lmao. We all do it! you name it and we have a club for it! I pretty much belong to them all!

Comment

Comment

What? where do I live with all those numbers? LMAO Grey!
                                In the Andromeda Galaxy. We don't use the 555 prefix on earth.

Comment

Working...
                                X