No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upon much reflection and after seeing all the hard work done this day by Blue, Baby AND TheGreatCatOfRe, I have been authorized to present the highest honor this thread can award, to the above named three individuals, fans of the highest caliber......The Jason Momoa Lifetime Achievement Award with Banana! (a flourish of trumpets is heard in the distance)

My congratulations to all 3 of you!!!
    Last edited by Lida; 02 September 2005, 07:53 PM.
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

If someone here has the old thread URL, try PMing it to Greg now, as he needs it if you want the old thread restored...if it can be...

Just thought I'd let you know...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
        Upon much reflection and after seeing all the hard work done this day by Blue, Baby AND TheGreatCatOfRe, I have been authorized to present the highest honor this thread can award, to the above named three individuals, fans of the highest caliber......The Jason Momoa Lifetime Achievement Award with Banana! (a flourish of trumpets is heard in the distance)

My congratulations to all 3 of you!!!
        Hey, that's cute!...Where are all of my banana pics at....????

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
          If someone here has the old thread URL, try PMing it to Greg now, as he needs it if you want the old thread restored...if it can be...

Just thought I'd let you know...
          Um.....if we had the old thread URL, we wouldn't have needed a new one. However, IF someone does have the URL, it would be great to merge the two....but I highly doubt that anyone here has the URL.....why doesn't Greg or one of the mods have the URL? I came online this AM, and poof, there was NO thread, so I'm sorry, I don't have the URL. I didn't think I'd need it.....guess I'll have to keep records of all my favorite thread URL's now?

And thank you knocknashee......did someone have the URL of the "old" Shep thunk thread?
          On fighting:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
              Um.....if we had the old thread URL, we wouldn't have needed a new one. However, IF someone does have the URL, it would be great to merge the two....but I highly doubt that anyone here has the URL.....why doesn't Greg or one of the mods have the URL? I came online this AM, and poof, there was NO thread, so I'm sorry, I don't have the URL. I didn't think I'd need it.....guess I'll have to keep records of all my favorite thread URL's now?

And thank you knocknashee......did someone have the URL of the "old" Shep thunk thread?
              Try having a look in your history...

That's where I got the old Shep thunk thread URL from, even though it doesn't lead to anything at the moment, and getting anyone in power to look is getting tiresome...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Dang...you mean the URL is missing now...first the thread...now the URL...what next our bananas

Thanks Knocks...I don't have it...pulls pockets out to check...looks inside top...nope nothin there

Comment

Try having a look in your history...

That's where I got the old Shep thunk thread URL from, even though it doesn't lead to anything at the moment, and getting anyone in power to look is getting tiresome...
                  You want ME to look in my history???????

Looks around.....anyone seen my history?
                  On fighting:

Comment

I know I just looked under my controls...didn't see a history though...doh!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatCatOfRe
                      I know I just looked under my controls...didn't see a history though...doh!
                      Moi aussi...I tried to check out my past posts, and guess what? I never posted on the Jason Momoa/Ronon Dex Thunk Thread.....my memory must really be going.....where, I have NO idea, but it's definitely going somewhere.........

IF I never posted on that thread, why do I have so many pics?????? Hmmm.....the mystery of who took the thread and where it is now deepens.
                      On fighting:

Comment

What browsers do you guys use?

IE history is found under the little clock icon in your toolbar...

Firefox is Go > History or (Ctrl + H)

Comment

Thank you knocknashee.....I'll try and find it....but I may have a problem, I don't use either browser, but I may be able to access one or both. I'll give it a try.

Wish me luck, my pc has not been very cooperative, of late.

EDIT: Is it just me, or have stars seemed to have suddenly blossomed on MANY threads?
                          On fighting:

Comment

Oh oh.....too many posts, without a pic of JM........horrors! Must rectify this situation immediately!

I still think he looks like a young Sean Connery in this picture.
                            On fighting:

Comment

ah...my eyes...LOL...sorry...little humor there...
                              oh and it had to be at FBI HQ
                              Purple's Biggest Fan
                              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatCatOfRe
                                YEAH!!! 'NANAS ARE COMIN'...
                                Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil