No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sneaking in to post a pic... I love that tattoo!

S.T.A.K.S. if you think kirking stinks...

Jackson: Earth minutes?
    Mitchell: Yeah, I've always wanted to say that.
    Vala: Well, now you have.

Image hosted by RandomImage.net

Member of Ben Hiney Club, Happy Trails Club and The Amazing Arm Appreciation Association Dex's Devil

Comment

For those who have a chillly days.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
        For those who have a chillly days.
        When? Where? Who..? I haven't seen this! What eppi!?

Member of Ben Hiney Club, Happy Trails Club and The Amazing Arm Appreciation Association Dex's Devil

Comment

it is on one of the scifi specials, behind the gate, I think

Comment

It looks like it was taken when they were on break while filming 'Condemed'.(spelling)

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
              It looks like it was taken when they were on break while filming 'Condemed'.(spelling)
              Hmm, haven't seen any of those. Darn, I so wanted a peek of that...

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                I haven't been around much lately, sorry ladies. I have not forgotten my devotion to Dex. I'm making some nifty new caps as we speak.
                Hey Vee, nice to see you. New caps, yeah! what are they of?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                  it is on one of the scifi specials, behind the gate, I think
                  Purple was right it was on one of the Scifi specials.

Comment

Originally posted by meredevachon
                    Over 14 hours with no posts of the beauty that is Momoa? Page 2? Gotta do somethin' about that. What will bring the Angels & Devils back?

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...asparlunge.jpg
                    The lunge?

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...oa/dexrump.jpg
                    The booty?
                    The SWEATER!!!!

Comment

I've been surfing trying to find pics. I cannot believe how difficult it is to find pics of our studmuffin without hundreds of CHICKS cluttering up the shots. I have to edit most of them and I don't have cool editing programs, just your basic "crop" etc. Grrrr!!!! Even in the Stargate ones half of them have Teyla cozied up to him, and how fair is it that she gets to keep her belly bodice when Dex loses his?? Huh? Huh?

Comment

**doggy performs "the thunk heard round the world"**

Comment

Pardon me while I go off to have a daydream and then a "post-glow" smoke!!

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy

I've been surfing trying to find pics. I cannot believe how difficult it is to find pics of our studmuffin without hundreds of CHICKS cluttering up the shots. I have to edit most of them and I don't have cool editing programs, just your basic "crop" etc. Grrrr!!!! Even in the Stargate ones half of them have Teyla cozied up to him, and how fair is it that she gets to keep her belly bodice when Dex loses his?? Huh? Huh?

Right there with ya girl friend! I hate that people clutter up the pics too! If you are gonna share then they should be snurchable for all!! Pic clutterers suck!

LOL, I have posted my opinion on this before but since there are new peeps here now I will say it again. No one owns the images of your thunk but the the thunk and the powers that be! If you cap a show you are taking what you don't own so you shouldn't put your name on it! If you make art work out of it then I make exception for that. But any images on the internet are for all to share and should be snurchable for all. If you find an image on the internet that was personally taken by someone with their own camera then you credit them, for they own it. I am not a lawyer...this is my opinion! I will never put my name on a capture that I have done because I want all to share and enjoy. I would be afraid that I would be breaking the law by taking credit for something I didn't "make"....I call those that do that thieves.
                            ...IMO

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy

Pardon me while I go off to have a daydream and then a "post-glow" smoke!!
                              LMAO, you've got it bad!

GRRRR...

Comment

a new one from Michael... *dies*

Comment

Working...
                                X