No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies, I just read my recent issue of the Stargate SG-1 Magazine and in the next issue there will be an interview of Jasom Momoa. It goes on sale Oct. 18.

Comment

Originally posted by Baby

Blond chick: "You are SO not wearing that shirt to take me to out to dinner...."
      Rotflmao,

Hi all. Stopping into say WOW! Nice pics all. What a hottie!

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
        Ladies, I just read my recent issue of the Stargate SG-1 Magazine and in the next issue there will be an interview of Jasom Momoa. It goes on sale Oct. 18.
        I read that same thing! Looking forward to it, he seems like a character in real life

Comment

Welcome everyone, to the NEW Jason Momoa/Ronon Dex Thunk Thread! This thread is dedicated to a great actor, a talented artist and one gorgeous specimen of the human male!

Let the posting begin!
          On fighting:
          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Hey...you put my fav pic on there! Yeah Lida!

I'm back! Mawwwwwwhahahaha!

Comment

Have to have Dex with that coat of his.

Comment

What is the deal with GW losing Atlantis-related thunk threads? Notice how none of the "SG1" threads seem to be irretrievably lost!

*Grrrr*

Anyway, here's one of what I call my "semi-decent screencaps." It's a poor offering, but I suppose every little bit helps at this point.

"Just smile and wave, boys...Just smile and wave."

Comment

"Why My thread? Did I offend anyone at GW? Gee, I sure hope not."
                  On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoPenguin
                    What is the deal with GW losing Atlantis-related thunk threads? Notice how none of the "SG1" threads seem to be irretrievably lost!

*Grrrr*

Anyway, here's one of what I call my "semi-decent screencaps." It's a poor offering, but I suppose every little bit helps at this point.

It's a GREAT offering and thank you!!!
                    Purple's Biggest Fan
                    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Can't post any pic till I get home...thanks for that one Lida!! LOL ya know how I love that one!!
                      And good job jumpin on getting a new thread open...I was going to but had to do some work, at my job LOL!!

MOMOA IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!
                      Purple's Biggest Fan
                      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                        Have to have Dex with that coat of his.

Yes, gotta have the Coat...would not be the same without it...
                        Purple's Biggest Fan
                        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Can't let the sun hurt those beautiful eyes of Jason's, now can we?
                          On fighting:

Comment

I feel reborn!

Oh wait....that's just the thread. {giggle }

Something is wrong here. It's all shiney and new looking...nothing like the gutter I'm use to. Let me go back and stare at that first post awhile.

Yep. I can see it already. The bubbling of the gutter....
                            "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                            "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                            Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                            Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                            Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                            (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                              It's a GREAT offering and thank you!!!
                              I don't know why but that gives me a "Warm Fuzzy"

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                                I feel reborn!

Oh wait....that's just the thread. {giggle }

Something is wrong here. It's all shiney and new looking...nothing like the gutter I'm use to. Let me go back and stare at that first post awhile.

Yep. I can see it already. The bubbling of the gutter....

Hmmm, looks like even Kitty is looking for "gutter" shots. I try so hard, but I can't even keep a cat in line.

She's back to surfing the net, looking for "shirtless" pics......
                                On fighting:

Comment

Working...
                                X