No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And because you are all so nice, my favorite pic of Ronon!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

It is a really good pic of him and his gun
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        now, we're talking!

*click*
        Last edited by JadedWraith; 05 June 2014, 12:25 PM. Reason: corrected to thumbnail, sadly
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*goes into armpit coma*
            sigpic

Comment

Beautiful gifs and pics.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              I would have gone with so much Jason Sexiness short circuited the brain and you forgot which picture had just been posted
              That wouldn't be hard looking at this thread.

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #34

Spring Cleaning ala go back and do a challenge you missed, or the 4 elements.

Falcon Horus
                challenge #1 B&W

ABC icons

<link is here for bigger>

The rainbow/zodiac challenge - short ficlet .
                Spoiler:

Title: Aquarius
                Rating: G
                Characters/Pairing: Kate Heightmeyer/John Sheppard
                Words: 323

John tiptoed into the room, trying his very best to stay as quiet as possible. He’d left his combat boots at the door, having only just returned from a three-day mission, just in time for her birthday. He didn’t want her to think he’d forgotten second year in a row. Not this year.

She was still asleep, sprawled across the bed. It was a surprise she didn’t kick him out the way she always moved around in her sleep. The more room she had, the more she obviously made good use of it. He watched her sleep for a few minutes longer, taking the time to drop his things as quietly as possible.

When she stirred, he sat down on the edge of their bed, leaning towards her. She woke to the dipping of the bed, and smiled a sleepy smile when she saw him.

“You’re back?”

“Surprise,” he grinned. “And happy birthday!”

He held a little box out to her, which she took from him. She sat up a little, leaning against the pillows, carefully opening her present. Inside was a small, round silver pendant, wavy lines edged into it.

“Aquarius, right?”

“Yes,” she replied, admiring the pendant. “Thank you.”

John leaned even more forward, “So what do I get for not forgetting your birthday?”

“Well,” she started, putting the box and pendant aside, “I imagine Teyla threatened you with a can of whoop-ass if you were to forget... again.”

“Her exact words are best not repeated,” he winced at the memory when Teyla had explained to him in great and painful detail what she would do to him if he were to forget Kate’s birthday again.

“But since you haven’t, let me remind you what happens when you don’t forget.”

She pulled him down, and kissed him full on, and somewhere in his subconscious brain a permanent reminder was being placed on her birthday. He wasn’t going to forget, ever again.

challenge 04 about the favorite cartoon show from the 80ties or 90ties.
                Tom&Jerry

Autumn

copter
                challenge 1 thunks

challenge 3 rainbow

challenge 11 villains

JadedWraith
                icons

4 elements

raduzhok

This is the Elements part of the challenge:

And here is the first challenge (since I haven't actually don't most, so started from the #1 challenge). My 'thunk' is a musician, as opposed to movies or tv.

1) THE AV:

2) THE SIG:
                sigpic

Comment

part two....................

Everlovin
                  80s cartoons

Some SchoolHouse Rock!

taris-eirien

Vertical Art ...plus I threw in a hint of earth, wind, fire, water on top.

click for bigger

The Team

Then a set of each on their own

The Lady Blue
                  blending

DJsGirl
                  shippy
                  spoilered for size
                  Spoiler:

Twi'lek
                  spoilered for size
                  Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #35

I am drawing a line in the sand.....or rather the art......actually.....YOU are drawing the line! For this week, in your artwork, draw a vertical line in your artwork, dividing it. It can be straight down the middle, cutting it in half equally, or maybe off to one side or the other. You can do one piece of art and just draw a line through it, or do separate artwork on each side of the line. You decide......it must just contain a vertical line. The 'line" can be a brush, or any color line, or whatever.........

If you are doing fan fic, your story must contain two 'pickup lines'.

Entries are due to me by noon your time Monday June 16.
                    sigpic

Comment

These are all really fabulous, everyone!!!
                      I can see that I will want to try all those earlier challenges. I loved the idea of making the stamps!!!

JaidedWraith I love your Jeremy Renner! Takes my breath away! and your Four Elements is just wonderful!

Lady Blue, Great virticals! And who is that man "for the realm?"

DJ! Your Daniel and Vala, reminds me of this vid I came across a long time ago, that just was SO fitting for them! I'll look for it and see if it's still around on YT

Copter your 'where rainbows come from' is beautiful!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Amazing artwork! I just love it.

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                        These are all really fabulous, everyone!!!
                        I can see that I will want to try all those earlier challenges. I loved the idea of making the stamps!!!

JaidedWraith I love your Jeremy Renner! Takes my breath away! and your Four Elements is just wonderful!

Lady Blue, Great virticals! And who is that man "for the realm?"

DJ! Your Daniel and Vala, reminds me of this vid I came across a long time ago, that just was SO fitting for them! I'll look for it and see if it's still around on YT

Copter your 'where rainbows come from' is beautiful!!!
                        Thank you. It's Jamie Lannister from Game of Thrones. He's played by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. If you haven't watched the series, I'd recommend it. Well, depending on your taste, that is. They are not afraid to kill off characters , but he's still on the show so far.

Oh, and I have to edit. I just looked at the artwork again because I was reading what this week's challenge was, and it looks like Taris is the one you want to compliment. She's the one that did the vertical artwork, and I agree that it does look amazing.
                        Last edited by The Lady Blue; 11 June 2014, 12:18 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                          T

Oh thank you! My dirty secret is: I hate my icons. They never turn up the way I wanted them to. So your nice comment means a lot to me.

On this note

@Falcon Horus
                          I was expecting the beautiful Heightmeyer art but the beautiful icon table exceeded my expectations. That's how you do an icon table. Wow!

The autunm piece is breath taking beautiful.

@Copter

I love the colouring on your Jensen piece. I'm so envious. How did you do that?

@the rainbow piece. You managed to do something funny and beautiful. that's quite an achievment!

and I love my villains.

@raduhzok

Now it's my turn to say how much I loved your four elements/cardinal points piece. Clever!

Sorry, I feel stupid...(who's your thunk?)

@Everlovin

What a nice and clever set on the Schoolhouse rock series. Well done!

@taris-eirien

Beautiful, beautiful vertical pieces. I confess I loved this challenge. Using THE team was a great idea. I love the soft cross over with the four elements challenge.

@The Lady Blue

Jamie Lannister
                          Spoiler:
                          I know I shouldn't due to the latest developments but I am in denial that scene happened. It didn't in the book..

I love the softness in your John/teyla piece. It's eerily beautiful. I can never get that in my work, as hard as I try.

@DJgirl

Shippy! I love shippy art and I'm an absolute disaster at it. Thunk I'm okay; shippy no. Those are lovely, strong pieces!

@Twi'lek

The same goes about your pieces: I love the BW and the Sepia versions. Well done on the softness of the blending.

I'm always thrilled to see what others have come up with. I love these challenges.
                          sigpic
                          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Thank you, but I do love how you do your icons and banners too. I feel like I have a lot to learn in the way of how you do that. So, you've got some wonderful skills to be proud of. I think everyone brings something special to the table in these challenges.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

@Copter

I love the colouring on your Jensen piece. I'm so envious. How did you do that?
                              as weird as it sounds, after I am done with everything, I will add a gray layer and just overlay that. It seems to make it more sharp and more bright.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                                @raduhzok

Now it's my turn to say how much I loved your four elements/cardinal points piece. Clever!

Sorry, I feel stupid...(who's your thunk?)
                                Thank you!

And don't feel bad about not recognizing my thunk, because he's from an old 60s/70s Southern Rock Blues band, The Allman Bros. His name is Gregg Allman. I love long hair on men!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X