Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    Just to celebrate the new series
    I don't have tv, but is Red Road a series? or a movie? Or were you not speaking of that at all? lol
    sigpic

Comment

Rad, it's a Sundance miniseries with Jason in one of the lead roles.

I need to reveal how freaking pathetic I am... hubby just told me he's working from home tomorrow so I won't be able to watch RR until Monday because I *need* to be alone to squee out loud!
      sigpic

Comment

OH NO! Mean Mr Lah ruining your plans to watch Jason
        sigpic

Comment

It'll be worth the wait, I'm sure! You know what they say - it's 99% anticipation
          sigpic

Comment

That is true. Plus it will be closer to the nest ep
            sigpic

Comment

True!
              I haven't been so excited for a TV show in ages... I wonder why
              sigpic

Comment

I can't imagine why that would be.
                sigpic

Comment

Talked to Copter she is going to have to post the art challenge tomorrow. Little copter had a sledding accident and hurt her leg so they are heading to the ER now. She will keep me posted on what is happening.

EDIT: Little Copters leg is not broken it is sprained
                  Last edited by dragongirl; 03 March 2014, 03:12 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

All my healing wishes to Little Copter and soothing hugs for Copter mum! xxxooo
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                      I don't have tv, but is Red Road a series? or a movie? Or were you not speaking of that at all? lol
                      thanks for asking, makes me look not so silly.

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                      Rad, it's a Sundance miniseries with Jason in one of the lead roles.

I need to reveal how freaking pathetic I am... hubby just told me he's working from home tomorrow so I won't be able to watch RR until Monday because I *need* to be alone to squee out loud!
                      oh, ok....now just wonder how come I didn't find that out this past weekend....Kiwi?
                      Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                      It'll be worth the wait, I'm sure! You know what they say - it's 99% anticipation
                      got to love anticipation!
                      sigpic

Comment

^ I assumed you already knew, Dell as you frequent this thread more than me!
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
                          ^ I assumed you already knew, Dell as you frequent this thread more than me!
                          Not this time.
                          Wouldn't mind hearing about it, just general stuff, no spoilers or anything.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi Guys!! Sorry so late in posting the art challenge! We got hit with snowpocalypse......roads are iced, everything and I mean everything from the army base to the mall is shut down! Crazy! We're on day 3 right now. So anyway, with hubby off of work and small copter off school, we went sledding. And it was really steep and we went really fast and then small copter hit a tree. She is okay, only sprained an ankle and got bruises. But that is why I am day late in the art challenge. So anyway, let's get to it.

Challenge #21 Behind the Charactors/3 fonts you dislike or don't use

JadedWraith

bailey1ak

Little Creek

{I just want to say how much I love these little creek!}

ShipperWriter

click here to see pic please

taris-eirien

please click on for bigger

dragongirl

RodneyisGodney

copter

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #22

I am quite sick and tired of winter and snow and blah! I need some pretty things! So this week, the challenge is FLOWERS. You can focus on just on flowers, and just tuck a flower into art/fan fic. Perhaps you have a flower brush you want to try out, or heard a great quote about them. Whatever moves you, just use flowers this week!!

If you want a more technical challenge, try using a filter that you have never used before or that you never use because you dislike them. {me personally I have a couple I hate, so this will be a challenge for me for sure!}

PM entries to me before midnight your time Sunday March 9.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm just goin' leave this here.
                                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Working...
                                X