No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of "The Red road": it hasn't even aired and already there is fan art, by our own Mirishka

Mirishka's digital painting
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

So did you all see that Jason has said he won't be in the Batman Vs superman movie? *cries*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
        So did you all see that Jason has said he won't be in the Batman Vs superman movie? *cries*
        Yes, I did. *sigh*
        sigpic

Comment

he would have been the main reason I would have seen the movie
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            Exactly! *scratches movie*
            sigpic

Comment

He would have been the only reason I would have seen the movie! I love a good superhero flick but the first Superman movie was woeful, IMO. Maybe he'll be in the Justice League movie that is supposed to be happening this year... *imagines Jason in tight spandex and floats away on a happy cloud*
              sigpic

Comment

Hi Guys!!! Just a reminder about the challenge due Sunday......"framed" artwork or fan fic.

I also have some news. I have updated the clubhouse.... Check it out here! This is mostly a storage place. The current challenge is posted there, so if you need a reminder you don't have to click back through pages in a thread. Past challenges are archived there as well.

The newest and most awesome thing is I have included is a place for everyone to post their artwork, fan fic and/or videos. Most people store their artwork in PB or flickr or elsewhere and unless they have an entry to a challenge we rarely get to see stuff they make. And if you tend to stay in certain threads, you almost never see other people's artwork. The same goes for fan fic. People post their stories on sites other than fan fic, and sometimes even there they use a different user name so you may never know how to find someone's stories to read them. Here at the new clubhouse you can post your artwork and links to all of your creative stuff so others can ohh and ahh over it!

There is a also a place for tutorials. If you know of any tuts either for Gimp or PS or any other program, please share them!!

You must register to be able to post, it is a forum, but I promise it is very, very quick and easy and painless! Check it out, and let me know what you think!!

The link is always in my sig.
                sigpic

Comment

Challenge #17 "6 matching icons"

Libero

copter

RodneyisGodney

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #17 "frames"

FanGirl

copter

dragongirl

Frame of mind (murderous)

bailey1ak

Little Creek

Jeopardy

Highlighting the episodes where Steve McGarrett was framed for Governer Jameson's murder.

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #18

We all have our guys we thunk, but this week, let's show a little love to the girls. Make artwork or fanfic that focuses on your favorite heroine, girl crush or girl thunk!

Since last weeks technical challenge sort of hurt my brain, I am going fun and easy this week. If you are having trouble with the above 'girl' challenge, or want to do more, the optional challenge is...Pirates!! Johnny Depp, Capt Crunch, or even Muppet Treasure Island, whatever Pirate shivers your timbers matey! Arrrr!

entries due Sunday Jan. 26 by midnight your time

~~~~~~~~~
                      Just a shameless plug for The Clubhouse again. Check here for the current challenge, look up a previous one, get some help from a tutorial, or best of all, post all your work for others to see!
                      sigpic

Comment

He would have been the only reason for me to see the movie!

ETA: Oops, I see I just said the same thing as Lahela
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
                          He would have been the only reason for me to see the movie!

ETA: Oops, I see I just said the same thing as Lahela
                          LOL! Great minds think alike?
                          sigpic

Comment

We all thought the same:scratch that one.
                            sigpic

Comment

I would say he is the only reason but I know me and friends and I will probably end up seeing it after all I was talked into seeing the Man of Steel when I didn't want to
                              sigpic

Comment

There are some luscious pics o0f Jason at Sundance here: http://tinyurl.com/oq4oomg
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X