• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, chasing you actually
    Hi Ronon
    Hi Dell
    sigpic

Comment

I'm in and out of various threads today..
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I have noticed...been to many of them myself....
        sigpic

Comment

I was watching GG tonight and saw that when Sylvester Stallone came up on stage they mentioned that his next movie is “Bullet to the Head” so the film got some free advertisement right there. Personally though I’m very excited to see the movie, it looks really good.
          sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm... a bald Jason. I've seen some people I'd never expect to pull it off do quite well, and retain their good looks regardless of length of hair. The point it, tho, in the end, it always grows back Because it can
            sigpic

Comment

another pic of Jason's new Hair cut

sigpic

Comment

Nice pic, dragongirl. I quite like the shorter hair on him. There is a big difference between short hair and no hair though!
                sigpic
                Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                  Hmmmm... a bald Jason. I've seen some people I'd never expect to pull it off do quite well, and retain their good looks regardless of length of hair. The point it, tho, in the end, it always grows back Because it can
                  Yeah, sorta of my point as well.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post

http://moremomoa.files.wordpress.com...71254540_n.jpg
                  *swooning*

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
                  Nice pic, dragongirl. I quite like the shorter hair on him. There is a big difference between short hair and no hair though!
                  Yep, but whatever. I guess I so miss him
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post

http://moremomoa.files.wordpress.com...71254540_n.jpg
                    Wow, weird... but kinda nice.
                    Thanks, Dragongirl.
                    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Sorry but Jason looks frumpy in that picture the hope he goes back to normal soon as he's a very good looking bloke

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm721330688/tt1308729

Lots of pics of Jason in Bullet to the Head. Warning: Major hotness!
                        sigpic

Comment

*bumps thread* I am squeeing here all alone at the moment!
                          sigpic

Comment

*bumps thread* I am squeeing here all alone at the moment!
                            I heard you, antipodean, but your cries had to circle half the globe to reach me....but you are NOT, NEVER, squeeeing alone!;D
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                              I heard you, antipodean, but your cries had to circle half the globe to reach me....but you are NOT, NEVER, squeeeing alone!;D
                              Good to know, JW. I forgot I am awake while the rest of the worlds sleeps
                              I slept in this morning and watched clips of Jason on Youtube. It was a lovely way to start a Sunday
                              sigpic

Comment

Good to know, JW. I forgot I am awake while the rest of the worlds sleeps
                                I slept in this morning and watched clips of Jason on Youtube. It was a lovely way to start a Sunday
                                Yeah, and it's annoying to think you have a 13 hour head start on me.
                                You're right, that's a lovely way to start the day.
                                I can't wait to Bullet in the Head comes out. I 'd love to watch Jason as a badie.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X