Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
      Everlovin, I have not seen that pic of shirtless Ronon! I assume it was behind the scenes? *thunk*
      Yup! Bts pic.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Wicked gif Ever!! Got the spinning Momoa gif too? More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
          http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/happy_st_patricks.gif

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...ate/Ronon7.jpg
          Best way to celebrate St. Paddy's!
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

*glomps JW* Hiya hon!! Long time no type!! Come back and visit more often okay? More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
              *glomps JW* Hiya hon!! Long time no type!! Come back and visit more often okay? More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

It's good to be back. Meanwhile, smart as I am, I managed to lose my Pb account and recovered it afterwards. I almost wept because I lost so many photos...
              Last edited by JadedWraith; 23 March 2012, 07:25 AM. Reason: one word missing
              sigpic

Comment

Holy crap,I just swallowed my tongue. GUH. Just freaking GUH. Wicked shirtless Jason gif. Do ya happen to have the gif where Jason spins up on his hips in one of the Replicator episodes? How's that for dubious episode description? hehe I'm not a cheeky monkey right? lol JW,glad you were able to recover your PB pix. As for your lost pix, won't it be fun to add to your collection? More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Holy crap,you found it Ever!! Yup...tis the spinning Momoa. What a lovely gif...and a slightly cheeky thought. *snerks* Yeah,bad Raven. I had sugar and caffeine today. My excuse,sticking to it. lol More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

GUH. Just freaking GUH. Are ya trying to kill me? *does cannon ball into deeeeeep end of the gutter* I'm here cuz Ever keeps posting hot Ronon gifs. lol *splashes Ever* Thanks sweetie!! More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ever, do ya have any pix of the vest Ronon wore in the ep where he was betrayed by Tyre,Ara, and Rakai? Lovely pic by the way. hehe More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Different ep, but I think this is the vest

or maybe not.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think she means this one

sigpic

Comment

I came into this thread with a mission....I completely forgot with all the gifs and all the pics. My brain froze.Well, carry on thunking!
                              sigpic

Comment

*props pillows on the floor and gets comfy* My brain cell exploded prettily over the vest pix. GUH. Just freaking GUH. M'not picky but DG had the right vest. Thanks to both of ya for the lovely vest pix. *waves* Hiya JW! *passes over pillow* Get comfy hon. Maybe add these vest pix to your collection. hehe Hmm..just how many different vests did Ronon wear during his stay in Atlantis? Isn't research fun? lol More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X