Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted by CRW:
    *smirks* No worries Kiwi. Hopefully you'll find the option to set up the commentary. Check the back of the dvd cover;usually dvds will have what "added" features are on the disk. Mine has the commentary and the fight scenes and whatnot listed. Hope this helps. Happy Boxing Day gang!! More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    Darn, I checked the back of my DVD box and all it has listed as extras is *staging the fights and * Battle Royal: engineering the action. Looks like no commentaries for me. My country is the pits, Conan did not even make it to the box office here!

Everlovin, that pic of Jason on the bike is gorgeous. I can just picture myself sitting behind him with my hands around his waist and my cheek rested upon his back *dreamy sigh*
    sigpic
    Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Kiwi,sorry to hear Conan didn't make it to the box office in NZ. It sucks that your dvd didn't come with audio commentaries (Jason and Rose did one and Marcus Nispel [the director] did the other one). Ever,thanks for the info about Jason's indie film. More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Drive by thunk.........

Purple's Biggest Fan
          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

*does cannon ball into deeeeeep end of the gutter* Wicked pix Ever and Blue!! GUH...just freaking GUH. Is it hawt in here or is it Jason? Definitely Jason. Did I mention GUH? lol More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Wishing all a safe and Happy New Year!!
              Purple's Biggest Fan
              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Blue,your Momoa shots blew up my poor innocent brain cell. *tries to keep straight face,fails horribly* hehe Happy New Year everyone!! May the new year bring us good health,great friends,and our dreams coming true!! More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year everybody !!!! May all your dreams come true in 2012 !!!
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*smirks* Ever,thanks for the double thunk shot. Course all of us slash fans now have a new pairing. hehe Hope everyone's new year is off to a great start. More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Lovely shots everyone. Blue, I particuarly love that one of Jason with a pony tail and bare torso. I saw him like that in the DVD extras and totally fell in lust!
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Conan anyone?

Purple's Biggest Fan
                              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Great pix Blue!! I posted a thank you (so to speak) yesterday but the GW gremlin ate my post. hehe Any word on Jason's movie with Sly Stallone? More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X