X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks BCD!! They look awesome.
    sigpic

Comment

*tiptoes into thread* Hi gals! I know I haven't been here in ages, but with GoT starting up last night I feel the urge for some more Momoa thunking. I got a couple of caps, don't know if these have been posted already, but I loved that smirk as he was watching the *cough* entertainment at the wedding.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

STARS!!! wooohooo.
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

BCD - thank you for all those caps you posted this morning. you rock!
            STARG8FANS - soooo happy you come to thunk....always need more pics
            sigpic

Comment

Love all the caps!! The show was awesome! They have a real hit on their hands
              sigpic

Comment

I am *so* going to go cap-happy... next week. Going away for a few days. *smooches thread*
                sigpic

Comment

Have fun while you are gone Lah!
                  sigpic

Comment

stars and lah!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! Hope you guys come back soon!
                    sigpic

Comment

Back already. Okay, no sign of Khal in the preview for the next ep, but given the synopsis we should get some *cough* interesting scenes.

Spoiler:
                      Bran's fate remains in doubt; Ned leaves Westeros with his daughters; Jon Snow heads north to join the Night's Watch; Daenerys tries to learn how to please her new husband.

Source: MSN TV

sigpic

Comment

Beautiful caps, BCL. I can't wait to see this scene!
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Nice screen caps, BCL.

Hi Stars !

And we also need to watch the twitter message scene

But otherwise it was said, Khal Drogo wouldn't appear in the second episode. Now i'm confused.
                          <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Yeah I saw that too and yesterday saw that it said about Dany which means Drog but it could be though that the scene doesn't have him in it. It could just be Dany and that one chick talking. I am guessing and could be totally wrong
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
                              Hi Stars !

And we also need to watch the twitter message scene

But otherwise it was said, Khal Drogo wouldn't appear in the second episode. Now i'm confused.
                              *waves* Hiya!

I'll be away when this one airs as well - have a good trip, Lah! - so if he's not in it I won't mind waiting an extra week that much.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              Yeah I saw that too and yesterday saw that it said about Dany which means Drog but it could be though that the scene doesn't have him in it. It could just be Dany and that one chick talking. I am guessing and could be totally wrong
                              Yes, maybe she just learns how to please him in this one, and we see the result in the next ep. And after what we've seen until now (this is my first experience with an HBO series, BTW) we better have our drool buckets and ice packs ready. *fans self*

I played around with this one and lightened it up a bit.

Somehow those wraps around his arms don't make sense. I guess they had to hide his tattoo, but why? Did the books say specifically that the Dothraki don't have tats?

sigpic

Comment

I'm a little disappointed concerning the Game of thrones scene between Dany and Drogo after the wedding on the shore... It's definitely not like in the book.
                                Spoiler:
                                R.R Martin wrote a sensual, surprising and hot first time for us. In the show, it's just a terrible moment for Dany... I don't understand why they did that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X