No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will be in bed Blue...have to rely on you to keep abreast of the situation on FB

sigpic

Comment

I would hate to have my Birthday on April Fools Your poor mom Blue! but Happy Birthday to you Mom (in case I forget before tomorrow )

I hardly notice people's Avatars I just happened to notice that Copter had a new one and then when I saw mine had changed I asked about it then I woke up a little more and went Oh duh April Fools joke. I agree I prefer this to that godawful pink *shudder*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
        people were frantic in threads "Oh no, what's going on, look at this, blah blah blah". dang newbies. We go through this every year

that is good that you try to make it up to your mom. Having a birthday on or near a holiday has got to suck.
        LOL @ newbie! Now now we were all new once too.......forever ago lol!!

Oh yeah, we make up for it and we're much nicer now that we're older, and she's older.
        Purple's Biggest Fan
        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

It doesn't always seem like it has been it will be 3 years on April 3rd for me! (That is an easy day for me to remember)
          sigpic

Comment

we were new once? It's been over 3 years for me too. and some still count me as a newbie!
            sigpic

Comment

you newbie wont point out she has more posts than me
              sigpic

Comment

I'm older than you
                sigpic

Comment

yes you are Guess I should be nice to you. You know respect your elders and all that jazz
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not *that* old
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      It doesn't always seem like it has been it will be 3 years on April 3rd for me! (That is an easy day for me to remember)
                      Good Lord! Only 3 years, and you have THAT many posts?!! *faints*
                      You've been very busy!! I've been here since 2005 and don't even have half that many, but mine are all thunks lol
                      Purple's Biggest Fan
                      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

well, I started off thunking Ronon, then moved onto Daniel and Cam, then Sheppy, and now it's mainly Crichton and Sheppy, so I've spent lots and lots of time thunking But there are others who beat me.....like Mac.....
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm not *that* old
                          Well I'm older than both of you, but you and DG still kick my butt in posting numbers....Holy crap! You've both been very busy!
                          Purple's Biggest Fan
                          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

That is true Copter

Copter and I joined at almost the same time and she has me eating her post dust
                            sigpic

Comment

well, I started off thunking Ronon, then moved onto Daniel and Cam, then Sheppy, and now it's mainly Crichton and Sheppy, so I've spent lots and lots of time thunking But there are others who beat me.....like Mac.....
                              Well, that explains it then lol!!
                              I just thunk Dex, and post a bit in con threads. So limited huh ;D
                              Purple's Biggest Fan
                              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                That is true Copter

Copter and I joined at almost the same time and she has me eating her post dust
                                She has alot of people eating her post dust lol!!
                                Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X