No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, he does. and breathe in deep cause I bet he smells really good. Is it wrong to find his little boy expressions so dang sexy?
    sigpic

Comment

no...its not...he's cute when he does that....actually he's always cute.

sigpic

Comment

Whew!! Good to know.
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I can't help but to grin and shiver any time I see him smiling!!

Thank you Mirishka for my wonderful signature!

Comment

It is infectious isn't it?

sigpic

Comment

Hello fellow Thunkers! I've been lurking awhile now and decided to clear my throat and get my 1st post out of the way. I only recently rediscovered the hottness that is Jason Momoa, I used to only watch baywatch hawaii to perve on him then when it finished he drifted out of my mind until the 2nd season of Stargate Atlantis arrived that is...well here's a Drogo pic I found of him looking sexy and dreamy.

Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome, bluecatdevil. You have come to the right place if you want to talk about the splendidness that is Jason Momoa. That's a nice pic of him as Drogo. I haven't seen that one yet. Can't wait for this show to air!!

Posted by Cougarbelle:
                  Ooooh! Love that pic Kiwi!! I have not seen it before. I hope you don't mind me snurching it.

and Mirishka, always love Jason in the gray shirt. It looks so soft.
                  Snurch away. I probably snurched it off Mirishka originally anyway

Speaking of Mirishka, those are some lovely pics you posted sweetie. Lots of nice ones there that I don't recall seeing before. Now that you point it out I can see that tight tank top! I'll second the motion for him to take off his tee

PS: Hubby is feeling better, although he still has his leg in plaster and is off work.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Originally posted by bluecatdevil View Post
                    Hello fellow Thunkers! I've been lurking awhile now and decided to clear my throat and get my 1st post out of the way. I only recently rediscovered the hottness that is Jason Momoa, I used to only watch baywatch hawaii to perve on him then when it finished he drifted out of my mind until the 2nd season of Stargate Atlantis arrived that is...well here's a Drogo pic I found of him looking sexy and dreamy.

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and when you make your first post with such an entrace...that pic is awesom.you are seriously welcome!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

oh and Kiwi, sorry forgot....i have lots of those pics from the con...i will try to post more ..they are lovely

however, ive just got this link...and i know you will love it!

http://winter-is-coming.net/wp-conte...fthrones60.jpg
                      Last edited by mirishka; 30 March 2011, 06:16 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome bluecatdevil!!! What a beautiful post to start with

miriska that is such a great pic *drool*
                        sigpic

Comment

okay I am such a lapsed thunker.....when and what chanel does GoT come on, and when does Conan come out?
                          sigpic

Comment

GoT starts April 17th on HBO (it is the 17th right)

and Conan comes out Aug..... I forgot which day! *sob*
                            sigpic

Comment

thanks DG

new caps...
                              they are from the latest vid....thanks Andron....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_iFA...layer_embedded
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh new vid *rushes out*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X