No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi SandraDee and BlueLuLu. Nice to see some new Jason thunkers!

Silly PB is playing up so I can't add a pic
    sigpic
    Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

thanks for the link Bluelulu ( welcome!! and Hi!!!!) and i got the pic

sigpic

Comment

ive tried to join that site...but what do they want as a url??

ive also fiddled a bit with drogo and made him bigger

Last edited by mirishka; 25 March 2011, 04:25 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

I know I have said before about not liking the Drogo look on Jason but it is starting to grow on me.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            I know I have said before about not liking the Drogo look on Jason but it is starting to grow on me.
            i admit the same DG...... i thought he wasnt pretty enough for me but.....i am changing my mind!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
              i admit the same DG...... i thought he wasnt pretty enough for me but.....i am changing my mind!!!
              Yeah The black around the eyes was way more than just guy liner and it hides his eyes and I did know what I thought about the full beard but as I have seen it and the more of it I am seeing the more I am getting used to it and the more I am liking the look. I still wish his face wasn't as covered as it is but I am coming around.
              sigpic

Comment

yup! with ya on that too.... too much make up, i dont mind my men in skirts but hey, easy on the eyestuff !! lol

i supposed it makes him look meaner or darker ( i mean that as in broody not in colour) lets hope when he goes to bed he takes it off!! bet those pillow cases are a bummer to clean
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah I agree. From what we have seen of Drogo and Danys in bed his eyes don't look to have as much black so *fingers crossed* he may wash off that black.
                  sigpic

Comment

.........and i'm kinda hoping there will be lots of other stuff to look at in that bedroom seen other than his eye make up!! LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

well yes naturally who would be looking at his face if we get to see more of him
                      sigpic

Comment

She said thanks & no problem!

Comment

tumblr is like a blog site where you can post pictures, videos, audio basically anything. You can also follow diffrent blogs & reblog their stuff.

Comment

Really you two! Sheesh!! over here objectifying that intelligent, extremely talented artist like that just because he has eyes that you could lose yourself in for days, lips that look like they're begging to be kissed, hair that you just want to put both hands in and grab hold and never let go, and a body that "OH MY!!" Yes do carry on. I need to collect myself.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well we respect his mind too and his talent but it is nice to be a little shallow and think of only his physical appearance
                              sigpic

Comment

He is INDEED the full package. and what a beautiful package. How many more days? It's getting closer.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X