Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shall i put up some more?

not sure if you recall but these are when he was remembering his night at the village the first time where the leaders daughter took care of him... i would have taken care of him..... no worries.
    Last edited by mirishka; 11 December 2010, 12:16 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Last edited by cavegirl; 11 December 2010, 12:22 PM.
      <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
        It's working now. How is yours, Mirishka.

Does it make sence to continue today?

if you are ok and have your photobucket working,we can continue. your turn
        sigpic

Comment

You have to look one post on top of yours too. I've edited my last one.

Wraith are coming

<sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

And finally he is showing them the activated Wraith device

Comment

poor babe!
                sigpic

Comment

poor babe!
                  sigpic

Comment

You're a bit fast, i will add this without pics, cause it's not Ronon, and a Ronon quote afterwards.

ATLANTIS INFIRMARY. Rodney, dressed in hospital whites, is lying face down on a bed with a canula in his nose feeding him oxygen. He is staring off to the side dopily.

(slurred): So many colours. All the pretty horses.

WEIR: What's he talking about?
                    : I gave him some morphine for the pain.

(A soldier stands at the head of Rodney's bed. He never gets named [unless in the closing credits, which I didn't see] so I will just have to call him "Major" in this transcript. He leans down and talks sternly to Rodney.)

MAJOR: I need to know how many villagers. How far is the Gate from the village?

(Rodney raises his head and looks up at him blearily.)

(slurred): Have you seen a guy around? He looks like you, but he's got messy hair. I think I lost him somewhere. And ... and a ... and a pretty girl and a caveman. (He grins at the major.)

: I may have given him a wee bit too much, but he was making it impossible for me to treat him.

MAJOR: Snap out of it, McKay! It's important!

(Rodney, taking no notice of him, is fiddling with his nose and the canula.)

MAJOR: Come on! What kind of weapons did they have?

: I'd say something that shoots arrows is a good guess.

: Excuse me. Why am I lying here?

: You have an arrow, Rodney, in your gluteus maximus.

: Oh. Well, that sounds painful. (He puts his head back down on the bed and sighs contentedly.) Gluteus maximus. (Slurring, almost singing) Glootus ... maaxim ... (He turns his head drowsily, still speaking calmly.) Oh my God! That's my ass, isn't it?!

: Aye.

Comment

You're a bit fast, i will add this without pics, cause it's not Ronon, and a Ronon quote afterwards.

ATLANTIS INFIRMARY. Rodney, dressed in hospital whites, is lying face down on a bed with a canula in his nose feeding him oxygen. He is staring off to the side dopily.

(slurred): So many colours. All the pretty horses.

WEIR: What's he talking about?
                      : I gave him some morphine for the pain.

(A soldier stands at the head of Rodney's bed. He never gets named [unless in the closing credits, which I didn't see] so I will just have to call him "Major" in this transcript. He leans down and talks sternly to Rodney.)

MAJOR: I need to know how many villagers. How far is the Gate from the village?

(Rodney raises his head and looks up at him blearily.)

(slurred): Have you seen a guy around? He looks like you, but he's got messy hair. I think I lost him somewhere. And ... and a ... and a pretty girl and a caveman. (He grins at the major.)

: I may have given him a wee bit too much, but he was making it impossible for me to treat him.

MAJOR: Snap out of it, McKay! It's important!

(Rodney, taking no notice of him, is fiddling with his nose and the canula.)

MAJOR: Come on! What kind of weapons did they have?

: I'd say something that shoots arrows is a good guess.

: Excuse me. Why am I lying here?

: You have an arrow, Rodney, in your gluteus maximus.

: Oh. Well, that sounds painful. (He puts his head back down on the bed and sighs contentedly.) Gluteus maximus. (Slurring, almost singing) Glootus ... maaxim ... (He turns his head drowsily, still speaking calmly.) Oh my God! That's my ass, isn't it?!

: Aye.
                      LOL!!!!!!! sorry babe i completely forgot about that quote!! and yet i love it!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

First we have to prize one of Ronon's longest speaking parts

(Ronon shoves the villager away from him, then backs into the stockade, holding the knife to his own throat.)

: What the hell are you doing?

: Back off, Sheppard.

: Drop the knife, now!

: No. (He looks at Keturah.) I didn't mean to bring the Wraith here, but it was my fault.

: That isn't true.

: You know it is. I should never have come here. (He looks at Keturah, his face anguished.) I should never have stayed. I'm sorry about what happened to your village, but if you think turning me over to the Wraith will keep you safe, fine. Do it. I'll do whatever I have to to make up for what happened, but don't punish them for my mistake. They're good people. You let them go, or I'll be dead before the Wraith get here, I promise.

(Keturah hesitates. Ronon pushes the knife even deeper into the skin of his own throat.)

Comment

no worries, i forgot this picture anyway!!!

and these!!

must be copious amount of alcohol ive been drinking.

and i forgot these too.
                          sigpic

Comment

We are posting almost the same pics at the same time.

Comment

Comment

We are posting almost the same pics at the same time.

hivemind!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X