No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirishka, it must be the word chest, you are looking for.

Earnestly, that's a fact, you can't deny.

I think, we should wait and see both, before we conceive an opinion.

Good night Mirishka, good night all others.
    <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

so, i was thinking Kiwi, seen as though you loooove horses sooooo much, maybe you could take the horse and me and CG will take Drogo?? hmm? just a thought?
      You know I love you guys, but there's not a chance in hell, okay?

As for Conan vs Drogo, I'm still on the fence. I think I would need to try each of them out (numerous times) before I could decide at this stage.

I bought the first GoT book today and am really enjoying it! This part made me laugh out loud:

Minor book spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      When the slave girl describes Drogo to Dany, she says he is the best rider to ever mount a horse. LMAO, poor Jason!

sigpic
      Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
        You know I love you guys, but there's not a chance in hell, okay?

As for Conan vs Drogo, I'm still on the fence. I think I would need to try each of them out (numerous times) before I could decide at this stage.

I bought the first GoT book today and am really enjoying it! This part made me laugh out loud:

Minor book spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        When the slave girl describes Drogo to Dany, she says he is the best rider to ever mount a horse. LMAO, poor Jason!
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...-3x04-1995.jpg
        oh Kiwi!!! you can't put the word 'mount' and Drogo/Jason in the same sentence!!!! (gonna be a long day!)

glad you are enjoying the book so far.

and Cavegirl, yes, you are right, 'chest' was the word i was looking for *snickering*
        sigpic

Comment

oh Kiwi!!! you can't put the word 'mount' and Drogo/Jason in the same sentence!!!! (gonna be a long day!)
          That did cross my mind as I wrote that sentence, but that was the direct quote from the book, lol! I should have known you would pick up on in too. Say after me... "This is a PG forum"

and Cavegirl, yes, you are right, 'chest' was the word i was looking for *snickering*
          I am looking forward to seeing Drogo's 'chest' too.

I have to post these pics because they are one of my favourite Ronon scenes.

Every time I watch this scene my heart aches for everything he has been through - and lost.
          Last edited by *Kiwi*; 07 December 2010, 12:42 AM. Reason: double posting pic
          sigpic

Comment

I hear he's bulked up big time.

Comment

That did cross my mind as I wrote that sentence, but that was the direct quote from the book, lol! I should have known you would pick up on in too. Say after me... "This is a PG forum" ok, i will try,....

I am looking forward to seeing Drogo's 'chest' too.

I have to post these pics because they are one of my favourite Ronon scenes.
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...-3x04-2058.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...-3x04-2031.jpg

Every time I watch this scene my heart aches for everything he has been through - and lost.
              i know what you mean, he is just dying for some serious cuddling! might have to oblige

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
              I hear he's bulked up big time.
              he's enormous! did you see the pics? they are a couple of pages up, he's magnificent.

Last edited by mirishka; 07 December 2010, 03:37 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Yesterday, I went to the library to read the wedding scene between Khal Drogo and Dany in the first tome of the book. It was excellent. This should give something interesting on TV. The wedding's night was very sensual...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Belmene View Post
                  Yesterday, I went to the library to read the wedding scene between Khal Drogo and Dany in the first tome of the book. It was excellent. This should give something interesting on TV. The wedding's night was very sensual...
                  yes, it was... i think i have worn out the pages on my new book already by re-reading that bit!

would you like this book Belmene? i have it in english on a document if you want it?
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm going to buy it in french version. I don't have time to read the entire story now. I hope before the first episode.
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I will start with No Man's Land now with a quote and some pics.

( trapped in a cocoon with next to him, also trapped)

: Wonder what they'll do to us? Feed on us, probably. I mean, that's... that's what they do.

: It's not gonna come to that.

: Maybe... Earth'll probably mount some kind of defense... In which case I imagine death would be instantaneous. Unless we're trapped on a
                        deck and on fire or something, then we'd be burned alive. Well, burned alive or suffocate. I wonder what'd be worse: being life-sucked by the Wraith or, or, burned alive. I honestly couldn't consider two worse options.

: Stop talking.

:: OK, you know what? Make me!

<sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

ooooo he could make me shut up!

evening all!!

i wasnt very inspired when making the banner, i didnt think there were that many pic's to choose from.
                          sigpic

Comment

Mirishka, I love your 'Critical' banner

Read a bit more of GoT last night.

Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:
                            I love the wedding gift Drogo gives to Dany.

I had lovely Drogo dreams last night

Ronon is still my number one though:

sigpic

Comment

In many of them Ronon and McKay are trapped it this spiderweb-wraith cocoon.

: Stop worrying about it now. Just focus.

: Focus on what?! What is there to focus on?! I'm stuck in a cocoon!

: On getting out of here.

: Oh, right, of course! Why didn't I think of that?! Of course. Here goes... Uhmmm... No, still can't move.

( continues to try and force himself through the webbing)

:I'm pretty sure they're struggle-proof there, big guy.

Comment

Mirishka, I love your 'Critical' banner

Read a bit more of GoT last night.

Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                I love the wedding gift Drogo gives to Dany.

I had lovely Drogo dreams last night

Ronon is still my number one though:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...-2x10_0478.jpg
                                thanks hun.

aw Gawd - a Drogo dream? was it..... really good? *wink*

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                the pic fic is started on my website,although not got 'going' yet, Ronon is tied to a chair and gagged!

Did you get any sleep CG? having Drogo dreams??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X