Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
    yes, im sorry the interview is not the right speed, i just put the link up before i had chance to view it, if you recall i have said previously it takes me 40 mins to watch a 4 minute video so i didnt get to test it first. my apologies.

however i will try to get it later.
    It's not your fault the sound is bad. It seemed a quite interesting video, we got to watch him play, how could you know, hun? Don't apologize. Anyhoo, at any speed, he's still hot.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      It's not your fault the sound is bad. It seemed a quite interesting video, we got to watch him play, how could you know, hun? Don't apologize. Anyhoo, at any speed, he's still hot.
      thanks. i tried. whats really annoying is i want the finger twiddle!!! *sigh*

Last edited by mirishka; 15 October 2010, 12:22 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Those are some nice new pics you have posted of Ronon, Mirishka. I can't believe I haven't seen that promo of him in his coat before. Love the one of him getting his tatt as well. *snurches* Thanks for the still of the vid, I won't watch the actual clip for fear of using my limited broadband quota. I've already used a bit just from watching those Jason clips you posted on U-Tube as well as the 'horse' clip that CaveGirl kindly posted. Sadly, I have to agree we are unlikely to ever see Jason and horses get along together. Oh well, it least it won't stop me from admiring him astride one in Conan.
        sigpic
        Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Hi mirishka, don't blame yourself for the bad quality of the video.

I found little News about shooting in Malta :

Filming in Malta still goes on, they are searching for another cast member.

They are in need of an Dothraki crone, a kind of priestess.

She will make her first and only appearance in episode 6.

So it seems Jason will stay in Malta for some days and in contrary to shooting in NI, where it is supposed, that they will shoot first all from episode 2 to 4, then to continue with the next ones, it looks like they will shoot more, or eventually the whole stuff in Malta at a single blow.

Here is the link for the article :

http://winter-is-coming.net/2010/10/...othraki-crone/
          <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sorry to interupt but i have a man on Facebook chatting to me who was with jason last week in Malta!! he thinks i am Jason (cos of the moremomoa site) but i put him straight. it appears he was in the bar with him after work. he seems very nice and is from Serbia but lives in Malta and is a stunt man. he wants to chat so i will keep you up to date if i get to know anything.

(he's quite nice looking too!)
              Last edited by mirishka; 15 October 2010, 01:20 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Thunk and Run.............

Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
                  yes, im sorry the interview is not the right speed, i just put the link up before i had chance to view it, if you recall i have said previously it takes me 40 mins to watch a 4 minute video so i didnt get to test it first. my apologies.

however i will try to get it later.
                  I'm not griping at you. I know it takes forever for you. I'm sorry. Thanks for posting it sweets.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cougarbelle View Post
                    I'm not griping at you. I know it takes forever for you. I'm sorry. Thanks for posting it sweets.
                    i know you weren't, no worries. i was just saying i didn't get to check it first - i still cant download it. bummer.

i'm trying to post a pic but i can't get my photobucket open!! internet too slow.
                    i"ll be back!

tch,tch, one track mind.
                    Last edited by mirishka; 16 October 2010, 06:45 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Gary Oldman/Sirius Black moment.
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Found a twitter message at winter is coming, and i hope, it's only a fake one

westerosorg At #octocon, #GRRM suggests he isn't sure #GameOfThrones will air. Probably spring, but says HBO could well decide to delay until Fall vor 14 Minuten via HootSuite Retweet von WiCnet und 1 anderem

For now, I'm frustrated : Will we ever get to see anything new of Jason ?
                        <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
                          Found a twitter message at winter is coming, and i hope, it's only a fake one

westerosorg At #octocon, #GRRM suggests he isn't sure #GameOfThrones will air. Probably spring, but says HBO could well decide to delay until Fall vor 14 Minuten via HootSuite Retweet von WiCnet und 1 anderem

For now, I'm frustrated : Will we ever get to see anything new of Jason ?
                          what in the name of Merlin's pants are they playing at???? everyone will have grown old before they get to air it!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

If it will take them as long as George R R Martin to write the series, we will all be dead before.

Comment

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
                              If it will take them as long as George R R Martin to write the series, we will all be dead before.
                              ROFLMAO!!

they will hAve to do re-shoots of the re-shoots!! because the actors will have aged so much!
                              sigpic

Comment

Very quiet here today. I will post some pics, to maybe wake someone up.

Comment

Working...
                                X